BY SPEED STICK

Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has used this deodorant and doing well he has sensitive skin and does not give any adverse reaction, whenever you have an opportunity buy

Mi esposo ha usado este desodorante y le va bien el tiene piel sensible y no le da ninguna reaccion desfavorable, siempre que tiene oportunidad lo compra
Zaida Z.
This deodorant brand is the only one that works for me because it is not as liquid or soft as the others that are usually very creamy , the bars are firm and anything creamy , excellent product
Heather A.
Olney, MD
I use the female version of this and have been using it for years. Not only is it affordable but comes with a wide range of scents so you can find the one that fits you!
Jon W.
Philadelphia, PA
GOODBYE, ARMPIT SWAMP. This deodorant does exactly what I want it to do; it keeps the pits dry and not smelly and doesn't do much else. The way deodorant should be.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I use this deodorant on a regular basis. I work out a lot, and afterwards, while my body is settling back into balance, it's working to keep me smelling fresh.
Michelle R.
doral

this deodorant uses my brother and the good mood is strong the smell is rich but if you are a person of strong mood not recommend it.
Olivia H.
I use this whenever I know I'm going to work hard and sweat hard! It has a strong scent, but I prefer that when exercising.
Joe G.
Sandy Spring, MD
This deodorant is fresh and long-lasting. While not only keeping me dry it also keeps me confident that I'm not sweating.
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this this is the only,kind he can use it really works for him smell is great and last 24 7 like it says
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hunny uses this brand. Sometimes when I can't find mine I'll use it too. It works well and keeps me dry.