BY SPEED STICK

Non-Stop Protection for Your Non-Stop Life™ Cool Fusion™ Antiperspirant Deodorant with Micro-Neutralizer™ Technology Contains time-released odor and sweat fighters and gives you 24 hour protection to help keep you fresh and dry all day. Questions or comments? 800-228-7408 Experience speedstick.com ; see more...

Courtney M.
It helps to keep me AND my husband both pretty dry. We don’t like powder deodorant sticks because they stain all of our clothes, but this doesn’t seem to do that. It smells really nice and continues to release lasting freshness all day, even with perspiration. I sweat a LOT and can say this is better than any of the clinics strength ones I’ve tried. It does take a bit for it to dry completely so I suggest letting it dry before getting dressed or getting dressed before putting it on cause it can still leave marks but they’re a lot easier to get rid of than stick deodorant marks.
Jorge F.
Stay always protected against sweat and bad smells by using Speed Stick! Caring for your skin health and at the same time working hard to keep it dry, this wonderful deodorant would never let your expectations down. It represents a great mixed between price and efficiency.
Camdyn S.
Not usually a fan of gel deodorant, but this is likely the only one I will ever go back to. Nice smell, and lots of "stopping power" if you start sweating. Good for every day use, as well as when you work out.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
This deodorant works well it gets the job done and it has a clean smell to it the only thing is it does leave a sticky feeling when you sweat and it is also really cold when applying
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI
Hubby uses this and it works great! He's moving around a lot for work, and this keeps him dry all day long. Love getting coupons for this product as well.
Amanda H.
It is a great protection. It doesn't make sweat run down my armpits. The smell sticks on for 8 hours even if you are constantly workings out.
kitten C.
My oldest son loves bringing this gel stick to the gym in his bag.he always smells fresh when returning home,great odor protection.
Michael B.
Midland, MI
I love the ease of gel, and this always works. Helps keep the sweat down at work, and certainly helps keep the smell away.
Festus G.
Casa Grande, AZ
I prefer the one by speed stick that is little black dress approved. This one is hard to control how much gel co Es out.
Katie M.
New Castle, IN
I love this deodorant it drys clear and the smell lasts all day and prevents sweat stains pretty good