BY SPECTRUM #8 in Coconut Oil

Spectrum® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.

Expeller pressed.

American masters of taste gold superior taste.

USDA organic.

Unrefined for medium heat. see more...

• Has anyone used this cooking?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between virgin and organic coconut...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Helps my hair grow stronger and healthier at a much faster rate and also I swish it in my mouth for twenty minutes to rid my mouth of bacteria and it also helps to whiten teeth!" in 1 review
  • "I use coconut oil for the kp on my arms, while it does not get rid of the bumps it definitely makes them less noticeable!" in 1 review
  • "I use it for everything from cooking and baking to removing my eye make up at the end of the day, oil pulling, and as a moisturizer and hair mask." in 1 review
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi
We don't use this product for cooking, we use it for beauty purposes so if you're reading this review in hopes of finding out how well this in your food: stop. If you're still interested: hello. Moving on, this helps with teeth whitening but it's a long and gross process. My sister took a spoonful everyday for 20 minutes and swished it around in her mouth. You'll start seeing results in about 2 months or so. Next thing we use coconut oil for is hair. It really helps nourish my long, thick, African curls. I put about two palms on my hair then put a shower cap over it for about 2-3 hours then rinse it off. Gotta give the hair its well deserved nourishments.
Karina F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is such an amazing treatment for hair and also skin.
It’s natural coconut oil and the best thing about it, ITS ORGANIC!
I found it at Whole Foods and I couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s made my hair look and feel a lot more healthier and soft.
It’s also great for skin as it leaves your skin feeling fresh and delicate. When scanned it gave me the product shown, but this one on the picture is the one I use. 😘😘😘😘
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite coconut oil I use this a lot!!! I use it as a makeup remover or to moisturize my arms and legs, for my hair so it could grow and most of all also for cooking. It's my go to for everything it does wonders for me I love it I always buy unrefined it has the smell of coconut you could use this for so many things I highly recommend it and give it a 5 stars ❤️ Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I’ve never used this to cook with but I use it all the time now since my hair is so damaged from bleaching it and dying and I promise t makes a major difference in my split and dead ends! I’ve also got a lot of breakage and this helps keep it looking and feeling healthy! So what I do is rub it in my hands until it becomes a liquid consistency and then apply it on my dead ends and middle of hair for around a hour and then I’ll wash it out in the shower and my hair always feels silky smooth!
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love using coconut oil for literally everything. It’s great for hair, skin, lashes and even cooking! I usually buy mine at Walmart and the prices range from 7-12 dollars depending on what size jar you buy. I rush to buy another one every-time I run out, I just can’t stay away.
Courtney S.
Berwick, LA
I use coconut oil for a bunch of different reasons in my home.  I tend to mostly buy organic. I use it for my skin, oil pulling, & shaving. I sometimes will use it for cooking or sauteing foods.  I'll saute veggies with it or even use it for certain chicken or seafood recipes.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I had a travel size of this. I love it so much. It holds the coconut oil in the container in the box without fear of it spilling in your bag or all over your clothes. I use it as lotions and sunscreen. I am allergic to SPF. If you are allergic to sunscreen I would suggest using this. It prevents the skin from burning while hydrating it at the same time. It works better than any sunscreen in my opinion
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I love this coconut oil. I recently started using it as my moisturizer and it’s amazing. I put it on before bed and wake up with the softest skin. It works for all skin types. I have more oily skin and it has actually helped my skin balance out so it doesn’t produce so many oils. After I wash my face and it’s stripped of all the natural oils I put this on so my face doesn’t kick into overdrive and produce more oils than it should. It works trust me.
Delanie K.
I love coconut oil. I don’t use it for cooking I use it for beauty purposes. I use this as a hair mask and as a moisturizer. This brand has become my go to because it has such and awesome price tag. I recommend this coconut oil!
Jeremy S.
This is a product that is good for so many things! Great for your hair and skin, but also your teeth/gums. This is a well known product for helping to pull the bacteria from your mouth and helps with whitening, strengthening enamel, and bad breath. I would recommend trying this product! Do some research and check it out! Super inexpensive and it works great. Check it out!
Tara B.
What do you use this for besides cooking?? I had microdermabrasion and I found great relief from this as well as good for your skin
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this safe to use to remove Eye makeup before cleansing?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Can you use this as a moisturizer?
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your favorite ways to use this in your beauty routine? I want to try everything!
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Are you supposed to use this as a leave in or rinse it out?