BY SPECTRUM #5 in Coconut Oil

Spectrum® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.

Expeller pressed.

American masters of taste gold superior taste.

USDA organic.

Unrefined for medium heat. see more...

• Has anyone used this cooking?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between virgin and organic coconut...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product in your hair?2 Answers
Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
  • "Helps my hair grow stronger and healthier at a much faster rate and also I swish it in my mouth for twenty minutes to rid my mouth of bacteria and it also helps to whiten teeth!" in 1 review
  • "I use coconut oil for the kp on my arms, while it does not get rid of the bumps it definitely makes them less noticeable!" in 1 review
  • "I use it for everything from cooking and baking to removing my eye make up at the end of the day, oil pulling, and as a moisturizer and hair mask." in 1 review
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi, N
We don't use this product for cooking, we use it for beauty purposes so if you're reading this review in hopes of finding out how well this in your food: stop. If you're still interested: hello. Moving on, this helps with teeth whitening but it's a long and gross process. My sister took a spoonful everyday for 20 minutes and swished it around in her mouth. You'll start seeing results in about 2 months or so. Next thing we use coconut oil for is hair. It really helps nourish my long, thick, African curls. I put about two palms on my hair then put a shower cap over it for about 2-3 hours then rinse it off. Gotta give the hair its well deserved nourishments.
Angelica B.
madison
It’s funny when I mentioned this product to my grandmother she thinks of cooking. No no granny I use this on my pregnant belly to prevent stretch marks. My doctor approved of me using it. And a little goes a long ways. I’m sure I’ll still have this product after my child is born. I even use it on my hair!!! A must have!!
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite coconut oil I use this a lot!!! I use it as a makeup remover or to moisturize my arms and legs, for my hair so it could grow and most of all also for cooking. It's my go to for everything it does wonders for me I love it I always buy unrefined it has the smell of coconut you could use this for so many things I highly recommend it and give it a 5 stars ❤️ Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Carrie S.
This product is only 5 stars when purchased in the glass jar. At least until you have a fourth of the the remaining. I’ve bought this several times and never had a problem until they switched their packaging. The plastic just doesn’t hold up to the glass. Unrefined you have to rub it together more but this one, when you get to the end, it doesn’t break up easily at all. If at all. I gave it 4 stars because of what I’m used to from this brand in its original packaging.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I’ve never used this to cook with but I use it all the time now since my hair is so damaged from bleaching it and dying and I promise t makes a major difference in my split and dead ends! I’ve also got a lot of breakage and this helps keep it looking and feeling healthy! So what I do is rub it in my hands until it becomes a liquid consistency and then apply it on my dead ends and middle of hair for around a hour and then I’ll wash it out in the shower and my hair always feels silky smooth!
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love using coconut oil for literally everything. It’s great for hair, skin, lashes and even cooking! I usually buy mine at Walmart and the prices range from 7-12 dollars depending on what size jar you buy. I rush to buy another one every-time I run out, I just can’t stay away.
Courtney S.
Berwick, LA
I use coconut oil for a bunch of different reasons in my home.  I tend to mostly buy organic. I use it for my skin, oil pulling, & shaving. I sometimes will use it for cooking or sauteing foods.  I'll saute veggies with it or even use it for certain chicken or seafood recipes.
Vivian C.
Agoura Hills
I use coconut oil for so many things, from hair, skin, teeth whitening and yes, ladies and gent's as a natural and anti bacterial personal lubricant it is the best thing for you and your partner....I promise you will be amazed!
Elizeth S.
Wichita Ks
I like coconut oil. Organic is the easy to go for me I feed my dog this her likes coconut oil so must but reward him with it after his baths. He loves it we use the grate value brand it’s cheaper and good.
Laura L.
I love this product so much for cooking and my skincare routine! It has a high burn level for cooking and it doesn't loose its health benefits. I use this after I shower for my whole body and it makes my skin so soft and moisturized. I recommend using this product leading into the summer for your skin. It removed face makeup and perfect for your hair after swimming in the ocean.
Tara B.
What do you use this for besides cooking?? I had microdermabrasion and I found great relief from this as well as good for your skin
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this safe to use to remove Eye makeup before cleansing?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Can you use this as a moisturizer?
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your favorite ways to use this in your beauty routine? I want to try everything!
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Are you supposed to use this as a leave in or rinse it out?