GroceryPantrySpectrum
Organic Mediterranean Olive Oil

Spectrum Organic Mediterranean Olive Oil

by Spectrum

Spectrum® Organic Extra Virgin Mediterranean Olive Oil.
Imported.
American masters of taste Gold superior taste.
For everyday use.
Cold pressed.
USDA organic.

Would any of you recommend this?
Start your review of Spectrum Organic Mediterranean Olive Oil!
Catherine M.
Parlin, NJ
For the price it's very good quality. The taste is very mild and the bottle lasts for a while.
Allison T.
Olive oil is so universal.. This brand is amazing and it's also at a really good price
Ashley  G.
Euless, TX
Purchased this once. Really good olive oil I just couldn't find it anymore at my local grocery store. But it's worth every penny.
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
This olive oil works well with all my dishes and taste great. Spectrum is a favorite brand of mine and I love that it is organic.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I recently purchase this olive oil because it was on sale and was a generous portion size for the price. I have tried many different brands of EVOO and this is probably top of my list. It works very well in recipes and sautéing. I will definetely repurchase this.