BY SPECTRUM

Spectrum® Organic High Heat Sunflower Oil.

Expeller pressed.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

USDA organic.

Refined for high heat. see more...

• I have never tried sunflower oil, is it good? Does it tas...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a dressing ingredient, if so how ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy M.
Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this! This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
A very high quality oil that is great for high heat. I use this in the frying pan instead of olive oil since the high heat kills all the nutrients in olive oil but not sunflower oil. It doesn't affect the taste or color of your food but it's better for you!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

These types of organic products I like, they are so healthy and the best thing is that they do not alter the flavor that you hope to obtain in your recipes.
I bought it a couple of times, I like to fry fish with this type of oils, it gives them a very special flavor.
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
I use this oil to make some salsa/hot sauce at home or just as a substitute for the usual oil. I enjoy cooking with it even though I have not fully switched over to using it for everything. I have tried it in some salad dressing recipes and it was awesome!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is an excellent cooking oil, everything cooks well in it, no heavy taste at all. Food cooks well in it and from doing research, is one of the healthiest cooking oils available to consumers at this time. However, I have a very big gripe. Look at the price that Amazon is charging with Prime...and I got the same size bottle (16 oz) today at Target for $5.99! That price gap is absurd, will buy my oil at Target from now on!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I have some of this in my cabinet right now. it is much better for you than other oils you would use for cooking or baking. I've also heard that it is great for your skin, but I haven't tried that yet.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I THINK THIS IS A GREAT OIL TO USE IN MAKING CERTAIN DISHES. IT DOESN'T BURN YOUR FOOD WHEN YOUR STOVE IS SET ON HIGH. IT IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN REGULAR VEGETABLE OIL.
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I ACTUALLY USE THESE FINE OILS AS A FACIAL WASH AND MOISTURIZER, I HAVE NOT TRIED THE SUNFLOWER OIL AS OF YET BUT I CERTAINLY WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have never used this before, but everyone I know who has used it tells me I should. I normally use coconut oil, but I guess I will have to give this a try!
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
I love using this to cook, first discovered it when I went paleo and I needed new oils. Has a good burn temp and tastes good
Janice B.
Has anyone used this as a dressing ingredient, if so how does it compare to other oils
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I have never tried sunflower oil, is it good? Does it taste funny?