BY SPECTRUM

Spectrum Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Bottled with an inert gas for freshness No hydrogenated oil Kosher USDA organic see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I like this olive oil. Personally, I can't tell much difference in taste in different brands of olive oil. But I like the fact that it's organic. There are few organic olive oil selections locally, so I'm happy they sell this at my kroger. The only thing that sucks is the price, but olive oil is expensive in general.
Stephanie S.
Middleburg, FL
I use Organic Olive Oil for almost every dish I make in the kitchen! It's a healthier option then your vegetable oils. I also love coconut oil!! I would for sure recommend!
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
Transitioned to only using olive and coconut oils when cooking and I absolutely love it ! I get my daily recommended oil intake when cooking and I'm happy with this one specifically !!
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Grey for cooking! My family has used this for years. You can't go wrong with this product!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Spectrum is my favorite brand of olive oil. I particularly like that it's organic and extra virgin. I eat healthy as much as I can and I feel much better about using an organic olive oil as the base for so many different foods. It has a normal olive oil taste but it's super smooth and heats up really quickly.