BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #18 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Go ahead, play with fire.  Our refined Sesame Oil concentrates flavors and gilds them with smoky sweet intensity as they meet the searing heat.  Our expeller pressed Sesame Oil is gently refined using all natural processes, making it an excellent choice for those Tuesday night stir fries. Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. High Heat Up to 445° F USAD Organic Product of  Mexico see more...

• What are the health benefits?3 Answers
  • Help do you recommended for dark circle ? 2 Answers
  • How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for As...3 Answers
Spectrum Naturals Sesame Oil
  • "But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also." in 1 review
  • "Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries." in 1 review
  • "Great oil can be used for many different things I love to make stir-frys with it " in 1 review
  • "Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil." in 1 review
Hena D.
I recently switched to using sesame oil for cooking, since oil is a must for indian cooking. It has improved the taste of my dishes quite a lot!!
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
Great oil! Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries. Great taste and a little goes a long way.
jayde c.
I love to experiment with different flavors in my everyday cooking i don't limit this tasty oil to stirfry's
Sharlene M.
This is a fantastic sesame seed oil. Really tasty and great to use by itself for flavoring.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
What are the health benefits?
Heather Z.
How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Help do you recommended for dark circle ?

back