BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #20 in Cooking Oil

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Go ahead, play with fire.  Our refined Sesame Oil concentrates flavors and gilds them with smoky sweet intensity as they meet the searing heat.  Our expeller pressed Sesame Oil is gently refined using all natural processes, making it an excellent choice for those Tuesday night stir fries. Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. High Heat Up to 445° F USAD Organic Product of  Mexico see more...

• What are the health benefits?3 Answers
  • Help do you recommended for dark circle ? 2 Answers
  • How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for As...3 Answers
Spectrum Naturals Sesame Oil
  • "But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also." in 1 review
  • "Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries." in 1 review
  • "Great oil can be used for many different things I love to make stir-frys with it " in 1 review
  • "Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil." in 1 review
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
A high-quality, heart-healthy unsaturated oil that's perfect for stir fry, salad dressing, and medium-heat cooking.
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
This is a good oil for cooking. But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also.
Alyssa D.
Spectrum is a good brand for oils. You can find it at Wholefoods! I use Sesame oil in Asian stirfrys!
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
This is awesome! I love to try all kinds of olive oil and this is a good one to use for cooking!
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
This sesame oil is wonderful. I love that I can easily find it at my Whole foods store.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
LOVE sesame oil, and this product by this brand is wonderful!! I recommend trying it!
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Great for a healthy cooking option, even good for use in homemade beauty poducts.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
This is what you need if you're looking for the key to flavorful stir-fry!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love sesame oil and this is the best. I found it at the Safeway close to my house. It adds great flavour to my stirfrys. It smells so I ice while cooking.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
What are the health benefits?
Heather Z.
How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Help do you recommended for dark circle ?

back