BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #20 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Go ahead, play with fire.  Our refined Sesame Oil concentrates flavors and gilds them with smoky sweet intensity as they meet the searing heat.  Our expeller pressed Sesame Oil is gently refined using all natural processes, making it an excellent choice for those Tuesday night stir fries. Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. High Heat Up to 445° F USAD Organic Product of  Mexico see more...

• What are the health benefits?3 Answers
  • Help do you recommended for dark circle ? 2 Answers
  • How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for As...3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also." in 1 review
  • "Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries." in 1 review
  • "Great oil can be used for many different things I love to make stir-frys with it " in 1 review
  • "Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil." in 1 review
Heather A.
Bear, DE
YUMMMM!!! This is a great sesame oil I use it all the time. Sometimes my husband and I add a little more on top of our dish after we have cooked it.
Jennifer R.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I mainly use this sesame oil for salad dressings and stir fry vegetables. It has a very light and pleasant taste and does not weigh the dish down.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this oil it is great to cook with and is better than the other oils to cook with so this is great for someone who wants to be fit
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
It's a great brand for oils. Awesome to use when cooking meets and stirfries. I high recommend because it's healthier than other oils.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Great flavor and always added to our chicken recipes at our house. This brand is not terribly expensive when you cosider the size
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Spectrum products. I use sesame oil for my asian dishes. It tastes delicious, and can be used for a multitude of things.
Keyla G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great oil. I like the fact that it can be use for multiple things.... It is also affordable and easy to find at any supermarket..
Maryam B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Its a really good seasame oil and I love it and I use it all the time and I love it and use it all the time and u should try it
Ashleydawn W.
Stir fry perfection oil. so light and easy to cook with and gives the lightest flavor to your food. Great choice for cooking.
Sherri P.
Sparks , NV
Sesame oil is a great oil to cook with. Make sure to get a light variety if you don't want much of a sesame taste.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
What are the health benefits?
Heather Z.
How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Help do you recommended for dark circle ?