BY SPECTRUM NATURALS

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Go ahead, play with fire.  Our refined Sesame Oil concentrates flavors and gilds them with smoky sweet intensity as they meet the searing heat.  Our expeller pressed Sesame Oil is gently refined using all natural processes, making it an excellent choice for those Tuesday night stir fries. Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. High Heat Up to 445° F USAD Organic Product of  Mexico see more...

• What are the health benefits?3 Answers
  • Help do you recommended for dark circle ? 2 Answers
  • How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for As...3 Answers
Spectrum Naturals Sesame Oil
  • "But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also." in 1 review
  • "Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries." in 1 review
  • "Great oil can be used for many different things I love to make stir-frys with it " in 1 review
  • "Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil." in 1 review
Cali N.
I ran out of my usual sesame oil, so I borrowed this fron my roommate. I was expecting a toasted sesame oil flavor, but it tasted like regular vegetable oil to me. It is useful for normal frying and cooking, but not for dipping sauces where you need the strong sesame oil aroma.
Marley P.
I really enjoy cooking Asian-inspired recipes, many of which call for sesame oil. I have used olive oil instead when I don't have sesame oil on hand, but the flavor is definitely not as good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who makes a lot of Asian dishes.
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
I always have a bottle at home. The flavor it gives my fried rice is absolutely amazing. It's not too greasy and it's a mild taste. I'm not exactly sure if it's the healthiest but I love it. Definitely worth a shot.
Janina C.
I use this for my asian-inspired recipes and this brand is really good. I feel that it's pretty darn pricey, but I've never really seen a cheap sesame oil. Overall it's great and goes a long way!

Edit: After trying other sesame oils, I feel this one has more of a light sesame flavor than the others I've more recently tried. It's also more expensive to get at your normal grocery store than at a asian super market.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
This oil was exceptional, but I use korean 100% Seasame oil and it taste better, but this is the next best thing and taste the same, but not as tasty as the korean brand that I get. My oil that I purchase is dark colored like motor oil which means it's more concentrated, however I'm not knocking this brand bc I love Seasame oil and it taste just as good as other brands.
Jay D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Believe it or not, I forget to use it for cooking, but after seeing an article somewhere about using oils on your skin, I started using this. I absolutely love it! I can't believe how great it is for moisturizing! And I don't break out! It takes a few minutes to soak in, but I highly recommend this if you're looking for a new skin care product.
Mona T.
My mother uses this sesame oil for cooking all the time. It's an essential for cooking Japanese recipes and adding flavor to dish as well. Sometimes, this oil is all hats needed to make the dish have the right flavor
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Anytime I cook an Asian-inspired dish, I use sesame oil. This brand has always yielded the best results in terms of flavor, especially considering the price! Also good to cook chicken in to top salads for an extra, light flavor.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
Yummy! I use it with rice wine vinegar to cook spinach and other leafy greens. Absolutely delicious. I give it three stars because of its color. I am used to a darker sesame oil, so I don't understand the lightness.
Ashlee L.
Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil. I enjoy using their different varieties of oil for cooking in my home. We love to cook our chicken in their sesame oil when making stir fry's. Great product at a great price.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
What are the health benefits?
Heather Z.
How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Help do you recommended for dark circle ?

Vitamin Shoppe