BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #24 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Go ahead, play with fire.  Our refined Sesame Oil concentrates flavors and gilds them with smoky sweet intensity as they meet the searing heat.  Our expeller pressed Sesame Oil is gently refined using all natural processes, making it an excellent choice for those Tuesday night stir fries. Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. High Heat Up to 445° F USAD Organic Product of  Mexico see more...

• What are the health benefits?3 Answers
  • Help do you recommended for dark circle ? 2 Answers
  • How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Great oil can be used for many different things I love to make stir-frys with it " in 1 review
  • "But i used this also for the home made skin care and it was good that way also." in 1 review
  • "Spectrum is my favorite brand of oil." in 1 review
  • "Can be used for so many things but I like to use it in my stir fries." in 1 review
Mona T.
Mona T.
My mother uses this sesame oil for cooking all the time. It's an essential for cooking Japanese recipes and adding flavor to dish as well. Sometimes, this oil is all hats needed to make the dish have the right flavor
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
A high-quality, heart-healthy unsaturated oil that's perfect for stir fry, salad dressing, and medium-heat cooking.
Marley P.
Marley P.
I really enjoy cooking Asian-inspired recipes, many of which call for sesame oil. I have used olive oil instead when I don't have sesame oil on hand, but the flavor is definitely not as good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who makes a lot of Asian dishes.
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have a bottle at home. The flavor it gives my fried rice is absolutely amazing. It's not too greasy and it's a mild taste. I'm not exactly sure if it's the healthiest but I love it. Definitely worth a shot.
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Environmentalist Expert
Anytime I cook an Asian-inspired dish, I use sesame oil. This brand has always yielded the best results in terms of flavor, especially considering the price! Also good to cook chicken in to top salads for an extra, light flavor.
Chandly  M.
Chandly M.
Arp, TX
This is great sesame oil. It is very tasty is stir fries and mixed vegetables. I also used it in an organic home made formula for my son when my milk supply went down temporarily due to an antibiotic I was put on.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
A mulity purpose oil, not only do i use this oil for cooking and baking, i also use it as a massage oil for my 6 weeks old son. It is a very lite oil tasting oil,a little bit of a nutty hint. a great substitute for olive oil, and a healthy option.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
Yummy! I use it with rice wine vinegar to cook spinach and other leafy greens. Absolutely delicious. I give it three stars because of its color. I am used to a darker sesame oil, so I don't understand the lightness.
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
Used this for making fried rice and I loved it. Great for cooking at high temperatures
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp , MD
YUMMMM!!! This is a great sesame oil I use it all the time. Sometimes my husband and I add a little more on top of our dish after we have cooked it.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
How prominent is the flavor? Could it only be used for Asian dishes?
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
What are the health benefits?
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Help do you recommended for dark circle ?