BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #7 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed. No Hydrogenated Fat It s time to Fry!  Whether crackling vegetable tempura, crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French frites , Spectrum s Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please.  Our oil is naturally expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monosaturated fat, and simply irresistible over a flame.  So go head... have your heat and fell good too! Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and. see more...

Zuleyma D.
Great oil too cook with I use it all the time at my home .It's a great price too
Shannon H.
Greensboro, NC
I use this oil for a carrier oil with my essential oils! I love how thin it is!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the absolute best organic oil. It's high quality and inexpensive to use
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I've replaced most of my frying oil with this it's a very healthy alternative
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Very healthy oil and cannot stress enough that everyone should give it a try.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
If you want to start cooking healthier i would recommend this product!!!!!!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
His friend is really good and for it to be organic is very affordable price
nikii d.
I give this spectrum naturals cooking oil a solid 4.5stars. It tastes great. Works great for cooking or in dressings. Is light weight and can be used for baking as well... Only complaint is I wish I could find it less expensively and also in larger bottles., we go through it pretty quickly...
hailey j.
Prince Rupert , BC
I love this product! It's really great for cooking if you have it on medium heat, I love the globose it gives to my food while I'm cooking, overall it's a very good value for the amount of money you pay for this product. I recommend t
Lavender O.
I really enjoy having this oil as a healthier option to cook with. It's quite light and not over powering at all! You can't notice a difference when you use it. So it's a win no matter what. Healthy and tasty!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How does this oil taste?
Galilea E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Can you use this for your hair as well?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What can I use this oil for? What are the benefits of this?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What is this used for??
jessica  t.
Does Spectrum Naturals Organic Safflower Oil taste good?

Vitamin Shoppe