BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #7 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed. No Hydrogenated Fat It s time to Fry!  Whether crackling vegetable tempura, crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French frites , Spectrum s Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please.  Our oil is naturally expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monosaturated fat, and simply irresistible over a flame.  So go head... have your heat and fell good too! Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and. see more...

Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
Perfect alternative to vegetable oil, although i prefer olive oil, but to each their own, still a good product.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Light and fresh, this oil is a great replacement for canola. More expensive but health is worth the extra cost.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
This is a winner. I love everything about this product. Specially the fact is organic. I buy it really often.
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
Pretty good product. I use it for cooking, better than using vegetable oil. I also like that it is organic.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I've never used this oil but I've heard it's great for cooking. I'd love to buy some and research the uses
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I want to give this a try ..instead of using other oils ...im going to look for it and see if I can find it
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
I love their products. I have used their canola and coconut oil. Great taste and i love the many uses both
Emma U.
Great multi purpose oil. Heart healthy too. I would use this in place of other oils for baking or mixes.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great for cooking than most oils out their on the market it's very helthy I recommend having one at home.
James C.
San Jose
This olive oil is amazing because its organic and veey healthy for you. Great replacement for other oils
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How does this oil taste?
Galilea E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Can you use this for your hair as well?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What can I use this oil for? What are the benefits of this?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What is this used for??
jessica  t.
Does Spectrum Naturals Organic Safflower Oil taste good?

Vitamin Shoppe