BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #7 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed. No Hydrogenated Fat It s time to Fry!  Whether crackling vegetable tempura, crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French frites , Spectrum s Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please.  Our oil is naturally expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monosaturated fat, and simply irresistible over a flame.  So go head... have your heat and fell good too! Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and. see more...

Niara E.
I sometimes use this as hair product. It keeps the moisture in my hair, I have very dry and brittle hair if not kept hydrated.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Great for cooking in med- high heat. Neutral flavor makes it good for anything really. Love that it's organic and fair priced!
Tiffany T.
Wasilla, AK
I use this when making cold processed soap. It's multipurpose for me since I can create with is and cook with it. Works great!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
are use this to cook a lot instead of regular oil's to some people may not make a difference but it's a much healthier choice
Sonia H.
Somewhat expensive but very good! We use it to fry fish and it has a very neutral flavor and makes the fish crisp up nicely!
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love this oil. I put it on my skin to make it softer. I also use it for cooking. This is a great and handy product.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
I always use this, thanks to my grandmother's recommendation, when I want to use a healthy alternative to other oils.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I like this as a oil to use when I sauté my veggies for stir fry and have also used it to marinate and fry tofu.
Lexi T.
I really enjoy using this oil for cooking! It cooks well, and it's not heavy making for much healthier results.
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
While not as good as olive oil, still a great option to vegetable or canola oil. Also love the spectrum brand.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How does this oil taste?
Galilea E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Can you use this for your hair as well?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What can I use this oil for? What are the benefits of this?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What is this used for??
jessica  t.
Does Spectrum Naturals Organic Safflower Oil taste good?

Vitamin Shoppe