BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #6 in Cooking Oil

Expeller pressed. No Hydrogenated Fat It s time to Fry!  Whether crackling vegetable tempura, crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French frites , Spectrum s Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please.  Our oil is naturally expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monosaturated fat, and simply irresistible over a flame.  So go head... have your heat and fell good too! Refined for High Heat Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.  Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly onto food. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and. see more...

Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love the spectrum natural organic sunflower oil it works perfect and all of my recipes you have to try this to believe how wonderful it tastes
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This product is great i use it on my skin Iit has vitamin e in it and that is good for your hair skin and nails I would recommend this product
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
Great light oil for cooking! Has a light, clean taste and wont overpower your meal. Can also be used as a carrier oil for essential oils.

Mackenzie B.
I rub this all over my body after a shower and it locks in the moisture and leaves my skin feeling soft. It can also be used in cooking
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Very healthy version of cooking oil it has no taste or flavor to it so it won't ruin your recipes by changing the flavor of your foods
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great oil option if you'd like something other than canola or olive oil. Decently priced and has so many uses. Not a very bold flavor.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love using this to replace canola and veggie oil. Spectrum is a really nice brand, a little pricey but worth it for my family and I.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very great product!! I use this as a dressing for some salads and it tastes really good! This is allot healthier than other oils too!!
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
We use this at work to cook and stay on a more healthy diet. No one ever notices the difference in taste. Great healthy alternative!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
I love cooking with Safflower oil, and Spectrum is my go-to brand. It has a great flavor. I also use it as a moisturizer at time. :-)
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How does this oil taste?
Galilea E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Can you use this for your hair as well?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What can I use this oil for? What are the benefits of this?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What is this used for??
jessica  t.
Does Spectrum Naturals Organic Safflower Oil taste good?