BY SPECTRUM NATURALS

First Cold Pressed. No Hydrogenated Fat. No Hydrocarbons. USDA Organic All the flavor and goodness of Spectrum Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a convenient spray.  Use it to coat potatoes evenly before roasting or as a quick, easy topper for toasted crostini.  Any way you use it, you ll get the Mediterranean flavor of our imported extra virgin olive oil and no-fuss clean up. Certified Organic by QAI Oil product of Argentina, Tunisia or Spain Produced in USA.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Any way you use it, you'll get the Mediterranean flavor of our imported extra virgin olive oil and no-fuss clean up." in 5 reviews
Lorna R.
This is a healthy alternative then your Pam products. It has a light
taste and can with stand 500 degrees then you can re apply if needed.
Why not look into the products you use often and change to more healthy
options and does the same work. Great for home and camping.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the perfect olive oil spray I prefer it over Pam and a lot of other things it works really well to help with non-stick pans but it doesn't leave a very oily residue on anything that you put into the pan
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
La comida y productos orgánicos me encantan, este en especial lo he comprado un par de veces y me ha gustado completamente el exquisito sabor que le da a mis recetas, es fácil de usar, el aceite de oliva es de por sí una de las grasas más saludables y tener esta presentación en nuestras cocinas es una delicia!
Annette  B.
Bishop, CA
My husband refuses to use any oils/sprays when he is bbqing. So I started spraying the Spectrums Olive Oil Spray on the meat (especially chicken) and then adding the seasoning. It ads flavor and the food doesn't stick so bad to the grill.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I'm glad that there are other healtheir brands catching on to the cooking spray movement. I use this almost all the time. I alternate with coconut oil spray!
Lauren K.
Works well enough. I'm not a fan of the processed taste of PAM. I buy whatever else is on sale, and I'm always happy when this brand is marked down.
Kelsey D.
I love organic food. There are so many benefits from using it. The spray works pretty well, I prefer to just use a bottle of olive oil instead.
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
I love this olive oil and the fact that it is so natural. I just wish that it was a little cheaper and then I would use it all the time.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Organic spray olive oil is perfect to keep food from sticking but keep it light. Not too many calories and it works well.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I love this olive oil spray as an alternative as I hate PAM. I recommend this to anyone who prefers an organic spray.
Génesis Q.
it's good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this spray?