BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #56 in Mayonnaise

Formerly Squeeze Organic Soy Mayonnaise: new name with same great taste Creamy, tangy and whisked to a feathery lightness, our Organic Soybean Mayonnaise is made from fresh, organic ingredients the old-fashioned way. In a squeeze bottle for added convenience. see more...

Buy on Walmart
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
OK, does it taste as good as Hellmans? No. But this is organic, and we want organic for countless reasons. So how does it taste? Well let me start with a story? For the last 35 years or so, Turkey dinner at Thanksgiving is served with a bowl of Mayo, some lettuce, salt, pepper and toast. Not for everyone, just me. Yep, I had Turkey sandwiches on Thanksgiving at the dinner table for over 3 decades... and it was more for the mayo than the Turkey. I really love Mayo. Mayo-BLT, Mayo-Tuna, Mayo-Catsup-Burger, and more. So how does it taste? It tastes fine for what it does. Remember it isn't a food staple, it's condiment, an enhancer, a side, an additive to a recipe, and nothing more. The only thing I care about is purity, safety, and organic ingredients
Vidya R.
This mayo is just delicious. A pantry staple. The squeeze bottle is very convenient to use. I have also noticed that it lasts much longer than the non-squeeze ones. I use it in dips, sandwiches anything and everything. Totally worth it!
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
This mayo is great. It is both delicious and easy to use. Plus kids can se it very easily. Another plus to this mayo is that it is very light.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
This mayo naise surprisingly doesn't taste bad at all for not being the original. I really would use this on sandwiches ect.
catherine f.
Mayonnaise is better product for my bread and all food and i need this product for me and my food for cook in my house
Stefanie D.
I really love this mayo, I use it a lot when I am making sandwhiches for school and etc. I highly recommend! :)
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like mayonnaise a lot. I use it for my sandwiches quite often and they are so easy to use and a good taste.
sheyla g.
I have tried this mayo not my cup of tea. I wouldn't purchase this again is to oily and has a gross texture.
equleema  t.
Love this product , tastes amazing s super light , this is the real mayo not a fake one
Stacy P.
Orlando, FL
I really love this mayo, I use it a lot when I am making sandwhiches for school and ect
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
What does it taste closest to brand wise?
Blessing A.
Salford, Manchester
Do it taste lke normal mayo or slightly different?
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Taste good?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Can you taste a difference?