BY SPECTRUM #11 in Vinegar

Spectrum Naturals® Organic Distilled White Vinegar.
USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i love vinegar, is pretty good in salads and also for others cooking purposes." in 1 review
  • "I always use this for coking when i need vinegar it has the same taste as any other vinegar but its a little lighter!" in 1 review
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I use this for two things cleaning my home and mixing it with water and using it on my face I love it for both add me on instagram for a tutorial at damngoodshit
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
This vinegar certainly does its job. It is a great mix and works well with cooking. I can use it for dressings or just in general. It's a bit lighter than other vinegars, which makes it a nice choice as well. I'm not extremely picky about which vinegar I purchase, however, so for me, I'm happy, because it does its job.
Jill S.
This is a great vinegar for all natural cleaning! I add lemon to it occasionally and it is an effective and safe way to clean. I highly recommend it diluted with water for wood floors! I love that it is chemical free m. It's also nice that The price point is great!
lucy m.
I know you use vinegar for different things but I happen to use it for my feet. I know sounds crazy but it actually helps take off the dead skin on your feet. Just a tip on how else you can use this vinegar.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
I switched from using chemicals to cleaning my house with vinegar. it does the difference. i no longer get headaches from the fumes or irritated skin after cleaning. the house doesn't smell like fake lemons, the vinegar scent fades, so don't worry about smelling like salt and vinegar chips.
shaid h.
I switched from using chemicals to cleaning my house with vinegar. it does the difference. i no longer get headaches from the fumes or irritated skin after cleaning. the house doesn't smell like fake lemons, the vinegar scent fades, so all is well and you have a chemical free clean house! :D
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually a great vinegar to use for home cleaning projects. I love to use it with water and lemon juice to clean my floors. I heard that a little baking soda added will help clean tile grout.
Danielle E.
Taylor Mill, KY
My mom always cleaned with this stuff and I thought it was the smelliest stuff ever, but when I got my own place it is a nice, cheap good alternative to the cleaners filled with chemicals.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
This is great, I guess organic is giving you a cleaner product, but as far as taste or effectiveness just as good as cheaper vinegar. But vinegar is just a great product!
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
My mother-in-law uses this Vinegar and she says is pretty good. She said is the best once she has used so far. I will be happy to give it a try myself.