Spectrum Naturals Avocado Oil

No Hydrogenated Fat Spectrum s Avocado Oil is a high heat wonder, with rich stores of monounsaturated fat.  We coax the oil from the fruit by cold pressing, then gently refine it using natural methods to create a clean, fresh oil that s a perfect match for high heat cooking. Refined for High Heat This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. Excellent for skin care and massage. High Heat Up to 450° F Product of Mexico or South Africa

Anyone have any opinions on if this is better to cook with than coconut oil? Every time I use coconut my entire house smokes up!!!! I hear avocado oil is super healthy too!
Review please please
Is it tastes like real avocado? Did anyone use it before?
Start your review of Spectrum Naturals Avocado Oil!
Plattsburgh, NY
Amazing to use in so many ways. But when I use it on my hair, I find it to be totally essential in my weekly hair care regiment. Luster, shine and marvelous looking hair is just some of the great effects of this oil. It's healthy for your body as well.
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
You're so many advantages to avocado oil. It is a very healthy oil that you can cook with and do many other things with. This particular brand comes with recommended recipes on the back. If you're looking for avocado oil this is the one for you.
Low Carb
Buffalo, NY
Spectrum Naturals Avocado Oil uploaded by Ani S.
I did not cook with it . I made the most beautiful gentle soap with it. Mixed with extra virgin olive oil , and coconut oil . It makes a delicious smelling soap. I will buy more both for soap making and salad dressing.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I actually used to use this with lemon juice to lighten my uneven tan during the summer! It worked amazingly when I put it on with a cotton ball every night then massaged it into my skin slept and washed it off in the morning
Organic, Halal, No Special Diet
Tamarac, FL
My favorite oil! I use this in my hair because it's lighter than coconut oil and penetrates my hair better. It's really light so I never get that oily feeling when I use it. I use it on top of all my hair styles to add moisture and shine
HANOVER, PA
This is great to cook with. It doesn't really have a taste at all and it is so smooth to cook with. Healthy and made with real natural ingredients. It is 10$ here and is easy to find in the grocery store. I highly recommend this product.
Cranston , RI
Avocado oil is one of my favorite oils to use in skincare. I bought this brand at target and it works well with my kids skin. I also use it to cook and replace extra virgin olive oil. I would absolutely buy this oil again!
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
I like this to cook or fry green vegetables in the oven with garlic salt. When guacamole calls for olive oil I just use this instead. Why not!? Just as effective as many other oils for grilling and roasting.
Fresno , CA
I love healthier option oil's like avocado but they are extremely expensive so if you are cooking for yourself it's a great deal but for a large families it's a little pricey
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I absolutely love avocado oil as a moisturizer for my skin. I have sensitive, acne-prone, sometimes dry, sometimes oily in spots combination skin. I apply this lightly after cleansing and the results are smooth, hydrated skin. Doesn't break me out, but you definitely patch test before going full force on your skin. Make sure you buy 100% avocado oil. The less the additives the better off your skin will be and the less likely your skin may have a reaction to it.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...