Spectrum Naturals Avocado Oil uploaded by Jéssica S.Spectrum Naturals Avocado Oil uploaded by Ani S.

BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #2 in Cooking Oil

No Hydrogenated Fat Spectrum s Avocado Oil is a high heat wonder, with rich stores of monounsaturated fat.  We coax the oil from the fruit by cold pressing, then gently refine it using natural methods to create a clean, fresh oil that s a perfect match for high heat cooking. Refined for High Heat This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. Excellent for skin care and massage. High Heat Up to 450° F Product of Mexico or South Africa see more...

• Do you use this instead of butter?2 Answers
  • What are good uses for this? 1 Answers
  • This sounds really good wonder if it has a big flavor to it.1 Answers
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Amazing to use in so many ways. But when I use it on my hair, I find it to be totally essential in my weekly hair care regiment. Luster, shine and marvelous looking hair is just some of the great effects of this oil. It's healthy for your body as well.
Brie F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
You're so many advantages to avocado oil. It is a very healthy oil that you can cook with and do many other things with. This particular brand comes with recommended recipes on the back. If you're looking for avocado oil this is the one for you.
Ani S.
I did not cook with it . I made the most beautiful gentle soap with it. Mixed with extra virgin olive oil , and coconut oil . It makes a delicious smelling soap. I will buy more both for soap making and salad dressing.
Fawzia E.
I actually used to use this with lemon juice to lighten my uneven tan during the summer! It worked amazingly when I put it on with a cotton ball every night then massaged it into my skin slept and washed it off in the morning
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My favorite oil! I use this in my hair because it's lighter than coconut oil and penetrates my hair better. It's really light so I never get that oily feeling when I use it. I use it on top of all my hair styles to add moisture and shine
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is great to cook with. It doesn't really have a taste at all and it is so smooth to cook with. Healthy and made with real natural ingredients. It is 10$ here and is easy to find in the grocery store. I highly recommend this product.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
Avocado oil is one of my favorite oils to use in skincare. I bought this brand at target and it works well with my kids skin. I also use it to cook and replace extra virgin olive oil. I would absolutely buy this oil again!
Nicole M.
I like this to cook or fry green vegetables in the oven with garlic salt. When guacamole calls for olive oil I just use this instead. Why not!? Just as effective as many other oils for grilling and roasting.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love healthier option oil's like avocado but they are extremely expensive so if you are cooking for yourself it's a great deal but for a large families it's a little pricey
Jessica C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I absolutely love avocado oil as a moisturizer for my skin. I have sensitive, acne-prone, sometimes dry, sometimes oily in spots combination skin. I apply this lightly after cleansing and the results are smooth, hydrated skin. Doesn't break me out, but you definitely patch test before going full force on your skin. Make sure you buy 100% avocado oil. The less the additives the better off your skin will be and the less likely your skin may have a reaction to it.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
How thick is this oil? Would it be good to use as a massage oil or facial cleansing oil?
Maria G.
What is this avocado oil best used for because i haven't really heard people talk about using it
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What do you use this for?
Christy O.
Which one is healthier olive or avocado oil?
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Does this have a strong avocado taste to it?