Spectrum Naturals Almond Oil uploaded by Kendra O.Spectrum Naturals Almond Oil uploaded by Angie H.

BY SPECTRUM

Spectrum Naturals® Almond Oil.
Expeller pressed.
Refined for high heat. see more...

Kendra O.
Really love this for sautéing and baking with its neutral taste. Good for up to 460 degrees. It’s delicious. It’s great for baking muffins or toasting spicy almonds or even sauté leafy greens. So delicious and nice to put on your skin as well.
Angie H.
So far this is a great product. You can use in the kitchen, hair, body etc. I've actually used it for my baby's skin and it moistures his body while relaxing him.
Debbie C.
Confessions of an Oily Momma!

Part I

Not all carrier oils are equal! All good, just not the same. Some shouldn't be used on the face as it may cause breaking out, others are better for feet, etc.

Almond oil is beneficial for face, skin AND hair.

Yes, this one! Great product!
Fawzia E.
I mostly used this for skin but I cooked a little with it too, and it was amazing for both! This product is great for your skin during the summer I mostly mixed it with lemon juice to get rid of an uneven tan.
Rashee G.
I love this oil for head oil massages. Nourishes the scalp and leaves hair shiny and soft. Would not recommend it for cooking...at least to me the smell is very strong.
Denise W.
I use this for my skin and hair and might I say I have nothing but good things to say. From the aroma to the consistency I love this brand.
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
Great oil for cooking and for skin care. Definitely recommend this product for everyone.
Mahima Y.
dehradun
I really loved this almond oil .it soothes my undereye so well .loved it so much .it has not got an overwhelming scent .it doesn't feel greasy at all .my undereyes look so better after using it .i will reccomend everyone
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Is its scented?
Sunday C.
What can i use almond oil for?
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
What all can I use this for body wise?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
What are the benefits of using this oil?
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Is this any good to cook with?