Spectrum Naturals Almond Oil uploaded by jennifer s.Spectrum Naturals Almond Oil uploaded by Heidi W.

BY SPECTRUM NATURALS #6 in Spa Accessories

Expeller pressed No Hydrogenated Fat Almonds have long been hailed for their high content of mono-unsaturated fat-good for your body both inside and out.  We coax out the almond s oil by expeller pressing and gently refine it using natural methods to create a clean, fresh oil perfect for blending custom massage oils or for high heat cooking in the kitchen. Refined for High Heat This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. Excellent for skin care and massage. High Heat Up to 495° F see more...

• what is this usually used for?13 Answers
  • I've never heard of this, in what ways do you use almond ...4 Answers
  • What are benefits and uses? Cuáles son sus beneficios y ...2 Answers
Maria christina E.
Bronx, NY
Almond oil is a very important product that everyone should have at home. I use it every night, i apply it on my hair, mix it with coffee and use it as scrub. It helps with stretch marks.
Jessica M.
Almond oil has many uses but my favorite use is a coffee infused eye serum for dark circles. Mix almond oil with your favorite coffee for 5 days in a glass bowl. After 5 days drain the oil & if you have a couple coffee beans put in a dark bottle. The serum can be used at bed time or in the morning.
Meghan R.
I like using almond oil in place of olive oil because it is slightly healthier to use in cooking and I do really enjoy this particular almond oil. It has a good consistency and flavor and feels just like I'm using olive oil in my cooking. I use this product all the time.
Brie F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Almond oil is good for a variety of things including baking and even some home remedy uses. This product has a great sent and I purchased it at whole foods. I used it as a massage oil and I would purchase it again.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Spectrum makes many products I have purchased throughout the years. Almond oil is great for cooking but I like using it combination with my DIY skin care routine. You can usually find it pretty much anywhere.
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Amazing product. I love using this oil for my skin. I apply it every night before going to sleep next morning my skin it hydrate and super soft. I have very dry skin and this oil really helps me. The price is affordable and good quality. I also use on my home made face Scrubs.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this as a moisturizer on my face after a shower. Your skin will look young and smooth if you do this. Not to Mention it's just the best for healing any kind of roughness on the skin. Make-up will go on smother and last longer.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I went to the health food store to get some rosehip oil. I'm wanting to do somethi while face mask and someone I have heard some really great things and for those who think that is cheap to buy does its not a bottle of the rose hip oil was $29 plus I need like six things to go in it so we're looking just for one mask we're looking at well over $100 but it will last and I'm looking forward to it so I have a list of stuff to get outside of what I got the other day so why I was there I was talking to the cashier about almond oil and she pointed this out I had told her that my hair of course is over processed I have it done probably about every 8 weeks and she suggested suggested this almond oil with a couple of those things that it I tried it one time and AM in love with it it's kind of different for me because I am what do you call it wen girl that's all I've been using for almost a year in my hair is the Wen so, toil I will highly recommend to anybody for your hair condition softens
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
This was one of the first brands I used to make my own skincare. This makes a great carrier oil for our essential oils. I bought this at target, it lasted a while and I would absolutely recommend all of the oils this brand sells.
Kristie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I started making my own face masks and full body scrubs last year. I recently started using  Spectrum Naturals Almond Oil instead if coconut oil. Its amazing!! I mix 2tbs of Spectrum Almond Oil with 1.5tbs of raw honey and apply a face and neck mask. After 15 to 20 minutes I wash off with warm water. I do this routine twice a week. It adds much needed moisture and brightens my dull skin. To make a body scrub I mix this almond oil with sugar (white or brown). It removes all dead skin cells leaving my skin moist, smooth, and glowing.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
How can you use this product?
Amanda B.
Mariposa, CA
What is this typically used for? Cooking? Beauty tips?
Sunday C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Can this be used as a beauty product?
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
what is this usually used for?
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
What is this most used for?

Kohl's