Spectrum Group 96023 16-Ounce Hotshot Roach Powder Powder - Each uploaded by arma m.Spectrum Group 96023 16-Ounce Hotshot Roach Powder Powder - Each uploaded by miss R.

BY SPECTRUM GROUP

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder with boric acid is a long-lasting, odorless powder effective in killing roaches and other crawling insects. The powder provides long-lasting protection from further infestations as long as it stays dry. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder with Boric Acid sticks to the roaches it comes in contact with. These roaches then spread the powder to other areas where roaches multiply and hide. The end result is all roaches (seen and unseen) are killed. Allow 14 days for the control of roaches. see more...

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I bought this to see if it would work better and stronger than the spray . To my suprise it works the same . It doesn't work as well as the spray either . It claims to kill cockroaches ants,silverfish ,palmetto bugs and waterbugs. Ants and roaches are horrible here in GA ,especially in summer . I sprinkled this behind my fridge,stove and back of my sink . Make sure to bot put anywhere where kids or pets can have access to this powder. I tested out in kitchen and haven't noticed an increase of decrease . I will be trying in the gargw next to see if theres a noticeable difference .
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Ehh iffy with this stuffm im better off using baby powder with talc in it. This is messy and not safe for my 3 cats. I havent even seen any results while using it. And we have ALLOT OF ANTS.
arma m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We suddenly got Cockroaches in our old Apartment's kitchen it was terrible, tried everything, nothing helped. someone suggested me to try this adding some sugar, i added sugar and used plain it didn't help either such a waste.