Spectrum Essentials Organic Ground Premium Flaxseed uploaded by BIA R.

BY SPECTRUM ESSENTIALS

USDA Organic Dietary Supplement Flushed with an Inert Gas & Airtight Sealed For Freshness Great Nutty Taste Good Source of Fiber Rich in Essential Fatty Acids 98mg of Lignans Per Serving 2.7g Omega-3 Per Serving The Taste of Goodness™ What is good taste?  For most people taste is simply a matter of flavor.  We beleive that the taste of goodness is about making conscious and thoughtful decisions about the foods we eat, the planet we share and the people we work with every day. The Benefits of Flaxseed Flaxseed offers the benefits of fiber, ALA , protein and SDG lignans.* Fiber promotes regularity, supports normal functioning of the digestive tract and can have a positive effect on cholesterol.*  ALA is an omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health, and helps to maintain beautiful hair, skin and nails.*  SDG Lignans are phytonu see more...

Genesis R.
Great for cleaning out your stomach. Also good in smoothies. Personally ground flaxseed is a lot easier to work with that the whole seeds.
Susan S.
Great item to have for a healthy life style added to smoothies and food items added plus in eating healthy
mariangel a.
Me gustan todos los productos orgánicos y sin duda me encantaría probar este, se ve que es muy bueno
Charlin F.
I cannot rave enough about Spectrum products. You really get such value in everything they make. This flaxseed absolutely hit my expectations. It's definitely a premium product. And you get all of the dietary benefits expected.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Quite pleased with this product. It took me a few rounds to local supermarkets before I found the GROUND flaxseed. I have weak digestive system and was advised to add Flaxseeds in my daily meals. I normally top my salads and oatmeal with it. Amazing taste and texture
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I've tried a few different flax seed brands but this is my favorite because it's a mediocre price and it's organic. I put it in my smoothies for extra vitamins.
kiana w.
port moody, BC
this product is so yummy and good! i use this everyday in my breakfast smoothies for extra vitamins and it has fully met my expectations of it. i love this product i would highly recommend it to anyone
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
This is a great addition for your smoothies! I have purchased coconut oil by Spectrum in the past and they consistently have good quality products!
Julia C.
I love all the organic products and when I see this product I need use it.i will buy it
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
How much are these? Can I buy them at Walmart?
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
I would try a organic food store or a health food store.
Imalay G.