Spectrum Essentials Chia Seed Omega-3 & Fiber uploaded by Purva W.Spectrum Essentials Chia Seed Omega-3 & Fiber uploaded by Rittz R.

BY SPECTRUM ESSENTIALS

Dietary Supplement. New! Ready to Use. Flushed with an Inert Gas & Airtight Sealed for Freshness. Discover this Sacred Aztec Seed. Neutral Taste. 4g of Dietary Fiber. Higher in Antioxidant Activity than Blueberries. Rich in Essential Fatty Acids. No Preservatives. Gluten Free. The Taste of Goodness What is good taste?  For most people taste is simply a matter of flavor. see more...

Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I love these seeds. I use these to cook baked goods. I put the them water for hydration. It's even good to make puddings. I allow the seeds to soak in coconut milk or chai milk and the seeds expand to make a pudding. These are healthy and easy use.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I use these in my daily smoothie. I've also used them in overnight refrigerator oats. It's a great way to get your omegas. It adds texture to my smoothies. I've bought this several times. It lasts a long time.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Great quality I use them to just soak in water and put in yogurt ice cream milkshakes smoothies anything I want really refrigerate after use and they last a while large quantity for a good price
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
Chia is good in everything, at the salads, smoothies, deserts, and cakes. Everything I'm going to bake I use to put chia seeds! Doesn't really have a taste but is amazing for your health.
Emily D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These Chia seeds are a great value! I use them and everything I put them in smoothies, , put them on my yogurt and make tapioca with them! They have great nutrients and fiber! This bag has lasted me forever!
Dana M.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids, antioxidants, fiber, minerals, gluten free, if you don't have eggs you can replace them with Chia seeds, regulates blood sugar, makes you full faster, fights diabetes, good for teeth and bone, fights belly fat, helps the heart, reduces blood pressure, helps with weight loss, helps prevent diverticulitis ...I love clean eating
Beth L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've been adding chia seeds to my smoothies for the last couple years. You can also add them to yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, salads, soups, pretty much anything as they don't have any flavor. You can also make a pudding out of them by adding them to milk or almond milk, whatever sweetener you'd like (if desired) and then let it sit in the fridge. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid and leave you with a pudding consistency. Makes a great healthy and fast dessert. My kids enjoy adding chia seeds to their yogurts.
Annie H.
These are the best! I love making chia pudding with them. I mix it with almond milk overnight, and just mix fruits with it in the morning. I also mix them into my shakes. Perfect, because the have omega and make me fuller faster and longer.
Ashley W.
Taylorsville, KY
I stumbled across chia seeds and decided to give them a try. Holy fantastic. They have more omega 3's than salmon (great since I only like fish every so often), and they give me tons of energy when I am working out. It is also a fun science experiment to watch them expand in a cup of water.
Tracy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent choice whether you are dieting or just want to feel hydrated.. You can add them to anything or drink them with water. I feel fuller longer. It is a little pricey but when you consider all those expensive diet plans, this is cheaper and better for you
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
Are these good in homemade pudding?
Marie D.
Has anyone tried adding these to smoothies?
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
If you put these in water, can you taste them? if so how would you describe the taste?
Marina S.
Hey this is a very subjective question but I'm still curious: what do you find to be the best easy way to incorporate Chia seeds on your daily diet?
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I keep hearing about the health benefits of chia seeds. I've seen them in several stores. What is the best way to eat chia seeds?