BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED

Spectrum Naturals: Coconut Oil is a versatile oil designed for cooking and it offers many other household uses. Spectrum Naturals: Organic Coconut Oil is expeller pressed and refined for medium high heat. Spectrum Naturals Coconut Oil can replace other cooking oils to saute vegetables shrimp chicken and more. see more...

• Just curious to know if anyone knows the difference between this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Excelente producto, de consistencia aceitosa cuando está a temperatura fría se endurece como una pasta y al calentarse se coloca líquido como un aceite normal, sin olor, el envase no es muy práctico y es de vidrio se puede quebrar, pero el contenido está muy bueno hidrata mucho y para cocinar es genial, lo recomiendo 👍
Elizabeth K.
Refined coconut oil is a cut above virgin/unrefined, and this is a good brand. You can cook with refined oil at higher heat. I especially like using it for baking and frying sweet things like pancakes, as the refining process takes out the strong coconut oil and flavor. It's also great to use on your hair and skin, as the refined oil contains more phytonutrients. The only problem is that this is pretty expensive, so I wait for the sales to buy it.
Aiyana F.
Stockbridge
i love coconut oil. I have the value size in this brand and i have had it for around 6 months. I use it basically everyday for my skin and hair. It's a great for my deep treatments: i put my condukn my hair then a good amount if coconut oil and put on a thermal cap... when i am done my hair is SUPER soft.
Ashlee Y.
Reno, NV
I use this for everything! It's great as a lotion, I mix it with sugar and coffee to make face and body scrubs, as hair conditioner/mask, to soften my cuticles, and as a makeup remover.
Sara C.
I have the kind in the spray bottle and I really love that they offer it in a larger 16 oz bottle. All the other brands on smaller bottles, we would go through them way to fast and always had to keep buying!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I absolutely love this oil. I use it for my hair and skin mixed with grape seed oil or avocado. Great product
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Just purchase this. Great product and it wasn't very expensive either. I would definitely recommend.
Christiana H.
Review for: Bpc1026019 6X29
Great to mix with essential oils for creams for diaper rash, plus it's a good sized container so it lasts awhile!
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Bpc1026019 6X29
Great product for hair skin and nails. I use it mostly as a leave in for my hair and I only have to use a little for my hair to stay hydrated. When I use it for my skin I apply it right after my shower.
Kimberly B.
Review for: Bpc1026019 6X29
I love this product for everything . I use it for my hair as a moisturizer and a conditioner. I mix it essential oils and grapeseed oil, Shea Butter to make body Butter. I use it as a mouth wash (it's called oil pulling) I have used it to cook as well. I love coconut oil.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Just curious to know if anyone knows the difference between this one and the virgin coconut oil? Which is better?