Spectrum Diversified SPECTRUM NATURALS Organic Unrefined Toasted Sesame Oil 8 OZ uploaded by Nicole H.Spectrum Diversified SPECTRUM NATURALS Organic Unrefined Toasted Sesame Oil 8 OZ uploaded by Mariana J.

BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED #12 in Cooking Oil

We bring the same ardent commitment to careful sourcing and natural processing to all our culinary oils, whether all-purpose cooking oils like Canola and Safflower, or artisan-crafted specialty oils like Toasted Hazelnut and Pumpkin Seed. Just taste and see. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
This sesame oil is so rich and flavorful. It’s a little pricier than normal but you can definitely taste the quality. I have used this in Japanese noodles, ‘egg roll in a bowl’, stir fry, and many more dishes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using this product and all my Asian cuisine dishes that I cook. I like to cook chow mein and chop Suey and fried rice and this oil works perfectly and all of my Asian cuisine dishes it has a really nice flavor to it and I highly recommend.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love cooking with this oil! It has a great taste and seems healthy ha. I use it for rice and Japanese recipes. But now I'm addicted and won't use any of the cheaper stuff lol
Taylor K.
Amazing!! I don't know what I love more: the aroma or the nutty taste. I always hear people say "nutty aroma," but I never truly understood it until I tried sesame oil. I use it on the daily. I drizzle it on edamame beans and plain white rice from the Chinese restaurant.
Steffani R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Sesame oil is a must for asian foods, and this definitely fits the bill. I find the flavor to be very robust, so a little goes a longgg way. I think this is helpful because it can at a lot to plain veggies and help me and my husband eat more, as well as my 17 month old!
Ashley P.
Anderson, IN
I am allergic to olive oil, so toasted sesame oil is a great alternative! The flavor of toasted sesame oil is very bold, a little bit goes a long way! I would use it on things that you really want that flavor to come out in like Asian stirfry or over a salad. I use this all the time and it's just a perk that it's organic!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I try to buy organic as much as possible. I make a lot of Asian dishes and sesame oil is a necessity! Love the concentration of sesame flavor in this oil. I use this everything from dressings, sauces, stir fry, etc..
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I use this in all my asian cooking especially stir fry. Nice and light, rich, wonderful flavor all at a very affordable price. I assume it would taste lovely on salads as well ive just never tried. You can't go wrong with this brand in my opinion!!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Just as good as any kind you'd pick up at an Asian market but probably better for your body. I try to only out the best products in my body if I can't make them. I will be buying another bottle when I run out!
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
I love this oil! It's great in salad dressings, and even to cook with. The taste is great especially I seafood. It's a healthy alternative to other oils. You can even use it on you hands if your in a pinch for moisture while in the kitchen.
Kelsey L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What is the use for this? Cooking or like cosmetic and beauty use?
Margaret F.
How does this taste?
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I've never used sesame oil, is it a thinner oil?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you use this for??
Brenda S.
Dayton, OH
Is this a cold pressed oil?