Spectrum Diversified SPECTRUM NATURALS Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar 32 OZ

BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED #5 in Vinegar

As irresistible as the brisk, crisp taste of the Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar may be at first sip, it's beauty is more than bottle deep. Unfiltered apple cider vinegar like this has been used for millennia - by the Egyptians, the Romans and probably your own grandma-to add a bit of zest to favorite dishes. Shake it up with any of Spectrum's organic extra virgin olive oils for a quick, tangy vinaigrette or splash it into sautes and braises for a bracing flavor boost. The Mother of vinegar - translucent shapes or veil-like film sometimes found floating in the bottle - is made up of beneficial microorganisms that turn alcohol to vinegar. The Mother is merely the sign of genuine natural (unpasteurized) vinegar. see more...

• What are the reasons to drink vinegar?7 Answers
  • I tried to drink that vinegar but every I could not han...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have special DIY's or remedies using apple si...6 Answers
Gaby R.
Definitely a must buy for all health goals!! It doesn’t taste very good but don’t worry, after a while you get used to it. You can also dilute it in water and drink it for many health benefits like weight loss. Drinking this on an empty stomach is a bit risky but it actually helps your body! This can be used as a detox that you sometimes need. I lost a few pounds i must say using this before meals. It can also be more effective when used with other health ingredients. I recommend for a healthy change in your life!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Apple cider is a good cleaning mechanism as well as food to take a shot of everyday for immune support! I however, can't stomach the smell. The first time I ever smelled it a few years back, it was an instant reaction that I vomited. It smells nothing like regular vinegar which is fine to me
Angie G.
Windber, PA
I love this product there are a lot of diy things with Apple cider vinegar one is to drink a glass of water with a table spoon of the Apple cider vinegar in the water stir it really good and drink a glass very night before bed it's supposed to help with weight loss.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I put some in my water bottle every other day. It helps my system during flu season. Great for heartburn too. Many uses for this. Works great. I keep this on hand. Helps with my digestion too.
Claudia D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Love this product. It's pretty affordable and what I love the most is that it's 100% natural. I use it to detox each morning with 8oz of water and a tbs of honey.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
If you mix apple cider vinegar, with water and honey it makes a very effective weight loss supplement. Just add to exercise and a good diet. Great for making super tender pulled pork in the slow roaster.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
Apple cider vinegar is a must have staple in any house hold mainly because it has so many uses. You can use it in cooking (it's great in salad dressing and Cole slaw) you can use it in cleaning (homemade glass cleaner or to make your hard wood floors look shiny and clean) or even as beauty routine (use as a cleanser or add to your shampoo to make your hair shiny). This definitely something to buy
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I swear by this raw Apple Cider Vinegar. I am a naturalista and I love to use this in my hair and as a natural toner on my face. Just put it in your favorite spray bottle and dilute it with water and you're set! It brightens, naturally cleanses, and also fades darkd spots on the face. And it acts kinda as a hair astringent for my hair, great for balancing pH levels and cowashing.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I drink a glass of water with two tablespoons of ape cider vinegar every morning. It keeps my cholesterol levels down (i have a family history of high cholesterol) and it has been a big aid in my weight loss ! it doesn't taste very good and has a very strong smell, but in the end it's totally worth it. I also use Apple cider vinegar to clean with. I mix it with some water and it makes a great spray bottle for tables, Windows, counters, and it also makes a great mop bucket mix. makes my house literally feel clean.
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
This is one of those products that you really have to try to believe the power of it. I do a shot of it in the morning in order to boost my energy and my overall health. It is incredible what you can do with it and how you will feel such drastic (and amazing) changes in your body. I usually find this one at a local specialty store or something like a Sprouts market. It is totally reasonable for the amazing change that you will feel
Kelsey L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What can you use this for other than cooking?
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have a hard time drinking this. What do you mix it with to help it go down more easily? I drink about a shot glass of it a day. Thanks!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What else other then cooking is it good for?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Can you drink this??
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Is this the same as Braggs ACV?