BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED

Save on Spectrum Naturals 12 Oz Olive Oil Mayonnaise, Creamy, Tangy And Whisked To A Feathery Lightness, Our Soybean Mayonnaise Is Made From Fresh, Ingredients The Old-Fashioned Way, In A Squeeze Bottle For Added Convenience, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 022506003873 U SKU: SPDSP18590 see more...

Spectrum Diversified SPECTRUM NATURALS Organic Olive Oil Mayonnaise 112 OZ
  • "not a huge fan on this product i find it leave oil resadue after a few uses but it tastes good and was a great price" in 1 review
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Although this item is pricey, if you do want to splurge on a good tasting mayo then i would recommend this. the olive oil gives it this smooth taste, also proving extra nutrients. now if you don't want your common egg flavored mayo then this is it for you
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I must say I had high hopes for this mayo. I ended up tossing it after the first use. It just didn't seem to taste right. It was even more gut-wrenching since it was fairly pricey.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
I loved this mayo. I like the smaller container and I'm so happy that I have found an organic brand I am happy with.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Not a big fan of this at all to me it tasted funny and it just was not the best to me at all. Hood price for it thoe
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is definitely a better alternative to regular mayo. I would recommend this and the taste is spot on.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
It taste nasty i hate it, i usually love mayonaise but i hate this one for some reason
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
It tastes good and it is good for you. A plus especially for any type of food item.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
I like this version of Mayo. I can find it in all the health food stores and it has a less tangy, more classic mayo taste. I prefer that to the regular brand mayo, but if you're expecting the same mayo taste you generally get- thats not what this is going to give you. It's a lighter, eggier taste. It's the store bought mayo I use if I'm not making my own.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Not a huge fan on this product i find it leave oil resadue after a few uses but it tastes good and was a great price