BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED #46 in Cooking Oil

Spectrum High Heat Canola Spray Oil is the same naturally expeller pressed Canola Oil you love from Spectrum in a convenient spray. Our High Heat Canola Oil is naturally refined, making it perfect for high heat cooking. So give a shot or two to any pan for an easy saut or stir fry and no fuss clean up. High Heat - Up To 460 deg. FDifferent oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures. This oil is best for high heat applications like sauting, frying, and all-purpose cooking. see more...

Spectrum Diversified SPECTRUM NATURALS Canola Oil Spray Super 16 OZ
  • "This is much healthier and it doesn't leave a weird taste on your food at all." in 1 review
lulu j.
This its a life saver makes food easier to cook and tasty, but I'm not honestly sure if its pure natural , I really don't find anything that comes in a can natural......
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Coats the pain evenly without the "foam" of the other brands, with no weird alcohol smell. Neutral taste and high smoke point so you can use it on anything. I drive to Whole Foods specifically to buy it.

BTW the two negative reviews should not be allowed here. They are obviously on some (highly misguided) crusade against canola oil in general and have nothing to do with this specific product.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Spectrum Naturals Canola Oil Spray is a great cooking spray. Keeps food from sticking . Is much better for your health. Makes clean up easy. Has a good taste. Not expensive. So where could you go wrong.
Adeli M.
Love the Spectrum Naturals Sprays. I use the Canola on a daily basis with great results. No transfer of tastes or stuck on food. The Spectrum Naturals Coconut oil is also great!
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Love the spray canola oil..... It's great to know that i can make cooking easier and know I am not harming my family's health.... As canola oil is considered very healthy oil.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Spectrum brand products and the canola oil spray isn't any exception. It's much better than using most other commercial spray oils in way of health. Excellent product!
Daniel M.
I love this oil and any oil by Spectrum naturals. I use this oil all the time. It makes food taste exquisite and is healthy.
Kim G.
Rough price but works great. I've used this on many cooking adventurers. Highly recommend if you can get past the price
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this brand! The spray cooking oils are very good, and I use the unrefined coconut oil as a hair treatment.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely love all natural products. The price is a bit much, but it's still a great product.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
How is the taste with this spray?

back