BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED

Add extra storage to any wall in your home with Spectrum's decorative Quazar Wall Mount 9-Hook Rack. This rack provides nine spots to hang your hats, coats, clothing items, purses, towels, robes and more. The curved hooks are gentle on delicate clothi. see more...

Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
This item is perfect to hang behind any door for more space! I one behind my closet door and bathroom door. For the one in my closet i have some ourses, belts, and hats. In the bathrrom i have my towels and sometimes i hang random items as well. Very useful it!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have one of these hanging behind my door that holds all my backpacks, purses, and sweat-shirts! This is very effective and has a strong hold for your heavy bags! 10 outta 10 would hang again lol!!!!!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love these wall hooks there strong and look very nice and clean there affordable and very effective you won't be disappointed we use them in the bathroom for our towels and the work great I recommend
Amanda H.
Battle Creek, MI
Everyone needs these hooks! most hooks are one or 10 it seems, this is the in between size for every individuals needs (hat, belt, wet towels, robe, and even your car keys and purse!)
Rosemary P.
Awesome coat hook found it at Marshall on clearance. holds tons of stuff. would definitely recommend if you need addition hanging space.fits secure over door.
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
These come in handy, I don't have a coat rack downstairs my living room so I place this one on the wall just outside the door that would access to basement.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
I Love this I have one in my bathroom n one in my room n one in my kids room they come in handy.love the fact can find them any wear
Rebeccaa D.
Dallas, TX
This product helps keep things in place . it also helps decorate and also helps with towels and any other i enjoy it
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I bought these for my bathroom wall to hang up towels and it's sturdy and has a nice finish so it still looks nice
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Really great to put over the door in a small bathroom to hang towels on! Great way to utilize space.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
Is this string enough to hold coats?