BY SPECTRUM DIVERSIFIED

98 mg of Lignans per Serving Great Nutty Taste.  Good Source of Fiber.  Rich in Essential Fatty Acids.  USDA Organic.  2.7g Omega-3 per Serving The Taste of Goodness™ What is good taste?  For most people taste is simply a matter of flavor.  We believe that the taste of goodness is about making conscious and thoughtful decisions about the food we eat, the planet we share and the people we work with every day.  The Benefits of Flaxseed Flaxseed offers the benefits of fiber, ALA , protein and SDG lignans.*  Fiber promotes regularity, supports normal functioning of the digestive tract and can have a positive effect on cholesterol.*  ALA is an omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health*, and helps to maintain beautiful hair, skin and nails.  SDG Lignans are phytonutirents that exhibit antioxidant prop see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Don't care for the taste. Bought some because I figured I could put it in my smoothies and make them secretly better. I normally add a LOT of "healthy stuff" in my smoothies and this is pretty much the only one that has a lingering taste when I add it. I'm trying to be healthy but I'm not trying to make myself suffer for it.
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
I love flax seeds! Amazing and so so yummy! Lot of health benefits from it as well..
Taniesha F.
Great flaxseeds, they come in whole so when I first got them I put in a personal sized blender and turned it into a meal/ground.
roza m.
Love these flaxseeds! They are so great for the body because of the high fibre content, vitamins B, and omega 3s. As a vegan, I incorporate flaxseeds into my meals on a daily basis. Plus its pretty much tasteless so you can add it into pretty much anything from smoothies to salads.