Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz)

by Spectrum

#6 in Coconut Oil

Spectrum® Organic Coconut Oil.
Expeller pressed.
USDA organic.
Refined for medium high heat.
14fl oz 414ml.

What is the difference between refined and unrefined coconut oil?
How do I use this product in my hair?
I’ve seen this brand in Dollar General. How has it worked or not worked for your beauty regimen?
Start your review of Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz)!
Product Highlights
“Nothing but love for this stuff i not only do i use it for cooking healthy meals for my family but i also use it as a beauty for my hair and skin works wonder and also helps whiten your teeth ” in reviews
“There are so many uses its beyond 5 stars and I have had the best results with spectrums it's by far my favorite brand for coconut oil! ” in reviews
“I've been using this throughout my pregnancy for my stretch marks and it works wonders, and you only need a little at a time.” in reviews
“I use this for so many things #1 I use this for a hot oil treatment for my natural hair and to also style my natural hair #2 to shave it leaves your legs so soft and smooth. ” in reviews
“I also use this for a hair mask and leave it in all night and wash it in the morning , it leaves my hair looking so silky !” in reviews
Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz) uploaded by superwoman M.
I used this to make my homemade mint chapstick and it's the best chapstick I've ever used. It melted over my warm lips like a dream. It hydrates my lips and works well with the wax and oils to firm up nicely when it cools and solidifies. This is also is a great product to cook with. I love that its organic so that you don't have to worry about pesticides. Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz)
Springfield, OR
This is the cleanest and best coconut oil I’ve found to date. It is really great to cook with but I really like it for the beauty benefits. I use it for oil pulling (teeth) or as a moisturizer for skin, hair and nails. It’s light for all uses and long lasting. Not to mention has a great shelf life as well.
Hanahan, SC
I use this product for a deep conditioner for my hair. I also us this on my body as a body oil. An I have tried pulling my oils by goggling this in my mouth for a while. I must say this product is great for multi use and it is healthy for the skin and hair. It leaves my hair soft and easy to style.
Milford
I love using this because I can make it into a face scrub or body scrub so it's like a win, win situation and it was so cheap I can't wait to buy another one I would not change anything from this product. I am very satisfied with this that I told my sister about it.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product. Although I don’t use it for cooking I use it for a couple of other things like moisturizing my body like right out of the shower while I’m still wet. At night for my hands and feet and of course to take off stubborn waterproof makeup!
Lake Mary, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This coconut oil can be used for many things from cooking or as face mask. It does good as a hair mask or whatever you may have need for more moisture this coconut oil will do it for you.
new york
Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz) uploaded by Retisha R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product keeps my hair hydrated and promotes hair growth. I usually put this in every two weeks and leave it two days then wash my hair. I've been using coconut oil and other coconut products for 20 years now I've never been disappointed.
hyattsville
Purchased at: Kroger
Very thick and organic . I use this for everything . My face , hair . I even give my dog a spoon of coconut oil for his hair. I always grab this specific coconut oil . I would buy again . It has a good amount for the price :)
Purchased at: Kroger
I have a bigger jar of this and it’s lasted forever! I use this for everything beauty. It’s the best for dry skin, face and basically anything you could think of! Coconut oil is pricey but a great organic alternative to your skin care regime
Essex Jct, VT
Spectrum Diversified Naturals Refined Organic Coconut Oil (14 oz) uploaded by June B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm a sucker of Coconut oil. This product is useful in many ways , I use it when I have dry skin, I use it on my hair before taking a shower. Sometimes I use it to remove my makeup and it works well. It isn't so pricey because you get a big jar of it and it lasts long.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pleasant Grv, UT
il y a 7 mois
Mandy H. • il y a 6 mois
I use it to remove eye makeup. They say to be careful though when using it on the skin because it can clog pores. I haven’t had a problem with it though.
il y a un an
Stefani B. • il y a 10 mois
Great for your hair, nails, lips, teeth, and even body if you like to make scrubs at home, but it clogs pores, so it’s not great for your face. At least this is my perspective. :) Hope this helps!