Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil uploaded by Mariana J.Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil uploaded by Yessica M.

BY SPECTRUM

Spectrum® Coconut Spray Oil.

Expeller pressed.

Non-stick cooking.

Refined for medium high heat. see more...

Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil
  • "Using coconut oil is so much better for you and I LOVE that they have put it in a spray bottle!" in 3 reviews
  • "Just like the jar but just in a convenient spray, much healthier than any other non stick spray." in 2 reviews
  • "Spectrum is my family's favorite brand of oils." in 1 review
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a really good option to have on hand in your pantry or your comments because if you do you own any cast-iron skillets pots pans whatever this is a really good thing to have you need to spray those down really good with us before you put your food in so it doesn't ruin your cast-iron pans it's also more healthier version of Pam if you want to use them on your nonstick pans for example making eggs that where the butter is not so fattening it's a really good option to
Brie F.
I use spray oil all the time and cooking and I recently purchased the spectrum coconut spray oil. It is better than any other spray oil I have ever tried and works well with most foods. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this product
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
The stuff is a lifesaver way better than any of those artificial cooking spray is out there I love cooking my scrambled eggs in the morning with this cooking spray. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a healthy alternative to Pam.
Ani S.
I love this spectacular product it performs well and for the price I feel it is super economical. I like that it is non GMO and does not flavor the food you are cooking. I highly recommend this product for its high quality and overall usefulness.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
It's deceiving. Coconut oil is usually solid, except at warmer temperatures. Therefore, true coconut oil cannot be applied by a spray can. This is a processed blend that contains some coconut oil but is not pure coconut oil.

Actual ingredients:
Mechanically (expeller) pressed naturally refined organic coconut oil, soy lecithin, natural flavor, propellant (No chlorofluorocarbons). CONTAINS: COCONUT, SOY
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love this cooking spray. In our pantry we only use coconut oil or olive oil. I also have coconut oil in the glass jar. I use it for more than cooking. I make my own diapers rash cream in which I add coconut oil for its antibacterial and moisturizing properties. I also add to my cloth diaper cleaning solution for the same reason. It also keeps the diapers from stinking and getting moldy until laundry day. I wash every two to three days. I am environmentally friendly and want to decrease the stress in our landfills, so I use for all my diapering needs in addition to our cooking needs. Coconut has many healthy fats in addition to antimicrobial properties. I put in my daughter's milk to help heal her diaper rash and put in our noses when the winter dries up our nose. Being such a great moisturizer, it clears up any winter sores. Like I said, coconut oil is great for many things. I am a hippie all the way and that is never absent in our household.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love anything coconut oil. Finding this at the store was amazing because I love already using the oil for many other reasons. This is a great item to pick up since it has a spray nozel and it is great that I can use this for my food when cooking chicken or beef. It doesn't add a coconut flavor but gives me a natural oil to cook with.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
This cooking spray is worth the extra buck or two! It is so much healthier than other sprays and works JUST as well if not better. The smell is a lot better too! I find that I have to do less scrubbing on my pans when I use the coconut oil spray, compared to pam or a store brand. This brand makes coconut oil in the jar, also, which I love and use on EVERYTHING including baking, my split ends, and rough elbows. Definitely a fan!
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I use this a lot in particular when baking. I find that it works very well there is rarely any stick even when baking with the tricky gluten free flour blends. I have also used as an oil in some stir fry. I would recommend to others. I have even let a neighbor borrow and they purchase their own.
Emily M.
This stuff is kind of pricey but it's amazing. This is so much better for your health then Pam or regular butter spray. You can use coconut oil for anything you would use butter or lard for. I have fried chicken in coconut oil and I love to use on my stainless steel cookware.
Amie L.
Portland, OR
How long does this can last?
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this change the taste of what I'm baking?
Brooke C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this over traditional oil cooking spray, such as Pam?
Erica G.
Do you get a strong taste of coconut in your food when you use this?
Michele M.