Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
Will this make me break out if I use it on my face? I would use it at a moisturizer on my face.
Annisa P.
Annisa P.
1 year, 4 months ago
It could possibly cause you to break out if you use it over excessively. If you just use it like once every couple of weeks, you should be fine. And it's definitely not meant for you if you have oily skin.
Kay K.
Kay K.
1 year, 5 months ago
Do not use this on your face unless you have dry or combination skin and cleanse regularly. Coconut oil is one of the few oils that absorb into the skin so it will clog your pores (which can break you out).
Anna S.
Anna S.
Geneseo, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I would say you should be fine. I mixed it with vitamin E oil and essential oils and made a homemade night moisturizer! It's incredible and my skin loves it!
Briana D.
Briana D.
1 year, 6 months ago
It can cause you to break out, but most likely won't unless you have acne prone skin or if it just doesn't agree with your skin. Trial and error.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, use it on your face. I use this product every morning , it absorbs into my skin without needing to blot off any excess.
Telysa P.
Telysa P.
1 year, 6 months ago
I think it should be fine to use but you have oily skin already then I would not use it
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
1 year, 6 months ago
It shouldn't. The coconut oil is almost a base in most moisturizer and in Chapstick, so you are getting the moister without all the added stuff. I do recommend in order to get the moister locked in just it as soon as you get out that shower.