BY SPECTRUM #4 in Coconut Oil

Spectrum® Organic Coconut Oil.
Expeller pressed.
USDA organic.
Refined for medium high heat.
14fl oz 414ml. see more...

• What do you apply most on your skin. Coconut oil or cream...2 Answers
  • Woow amazing i wanna to try this2 Answers
  • Any curly girls here? What's your favorite hair styling p...2 Answers
Spectrum Coconut Oil Organic
  • "Nothing but love for this stuff i not only do i use it for cooking healthy meals for my family but i also use it as a beauty for my hair and skin works wonder and also helps whiten your teeth " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many uses its beyond 5 stars and I have had the best results with spectrums it's by far my favorite brand for coconut oil! " in 6 reviews
  • "I also use this for a hair mask and leave it in all night and wash it in the morning , it leaves my hair looking so silky !" in 5 reviews
  • "I use this for so many things #1 I use this for a hot oil treatment for my natural hair and to also style my natural hair #2 to shave it leaves your legs so soft and smooth. " in 5 reviews
  • "I've been using this throughout my pregnancy for my stretch marks and it works wonders, and you only need a little at a time." in 5 reviews
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I dont use this for cooking nope! I use this for my hair lol i heard a while back that coconut oil has great benefits to your hair, so i decided to buy it & give it a try! I sometimes use it by itself or with other oils to make a hair mask. I apply it all over my hair leave it on for about 30 min to an hour, i then rinse with shampoo & apply my conditioner, & i must say it does leave my hair smooth frizz free and shiny all the time! I mainly use it to control my frizz i love using coconut oil for my hair 💕
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Spectrum Coconut Oil Organic is GoOd for many uses. I buy it for my hair. I saturate my long dry strands with the oil weekly and keep in under a shower cap for 30 min for deep moisture. Then it rinse it thoroughly in cool water. It makes my hair feel thicker stronger and look shiny without a greasy feel. It is affordable and effective for this use!
Natalia R.
I use coconut oil for absolutely everything. To cook my food, to make a dressing, for my hair, skin, face, everything. From head to toes coconut oil is the absolute best and most trust worthy product you can put on and inside your body. It even makes a great lubricant!!! I just love the glow my skin gets from using this product. It's like thanking me, whenever people ask why my skin is so soft I always thank coconut oil! ✨💋
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I must confess, coconut oil is like a one-size -fits-all cure all for me!
I use it on my face because it is naturally anti-bacterial and very moisturizing.
I use it on my feet at night before I go to bed, otherwise to greasy to walk around the house with it on...
I use it as an after-sun skin hydrator
I also do oil-pulling with this, something you should look into!
I use it as a natural lubricant *wink, wink
And my utmost favorite use of this is for when I bleach my hair, I slather my hair in coconut oil, and apply bleach directly on top of it (I let it SoAk in for about an hour...) and it really seems to protect from some damage from the bleach.
You definitely want Organic and unrefined! And this brand actually tastes pretty good when used for cooking!
Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
I use this product on everything. So after I moisturize my hair, I use this as a top layer keep the moisture in. I do the same thing on my skin. After a sun burn, I use aloe and then put this on top. If you ever have dry patches from eczema, put this in the refrigerator and put it directly on the skin. It keeps the oil from melting, and creates a cool feeling when being used.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
My family and i have been enjoying this oil that’s forsure! I use it on my belly to prevent any bad stretch marks with my current pregnancy. The consistency is super hydrating and smells very nice. We also use it on our curly hair, recently my husbands been using it for scalp treatments and it’s been amazing. It’s also super nice to cook with we enjoy it a lot!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love using coconut oil I use it for my face sometimes too clean out my makeup and it's good for cooking also it's very natural and healthy and it's not pricey or anything I would buy it again all the time and totally recommend on buying
Christian H.
Pueblo
Im sorry but i have tried organic virgin coconut oil an it drys my skin out i was told on a YouTube video that it was good for dry skin an u started using it on my face for dry skin an my face got even more dry so if i was u i would stay away from organic virgin coconut oil thanks.
JAMAIKa H.
fairview
THIS A MUST USE IF YOU HAVE DRY HAIR... coconut oil period helps with a lot and I couldn’t be more happy with this item... yes using this product can bring back heath and life to your hair.. Walmart is where I get this item and to me it’s a very reasonable price
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use coconut oil for cooking, skin, and for hair. I recently started doing treatments to my hair with coconut oil and I love what it has done to my hair. My hair is super dry and I always dye it but the coconut oil has helped my hair regain shine. I would suggest you give the treatment to your hair a try if you have dry damaged hair.
Megan Z.
What are some unusual ways you use this coconut oil?
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
How do you use this for your hair to treat it? like do you just use this, or mix it with something? am I making since..? lol. just heard it works wonders but never done it before..
Kim S.
Asheville, NC
Has anyone heard of using coconut oil for 'oil pulling'? I've heard you are supposed to basically swish it around in your mouth and it helps whiten your teeth and increase your mouth health. Can anyone vouch for this?
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can this product be purchased?
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Where can you find this product?