BY SPECTRUM #2 in Cooking Oil

Spectrum® Organic Coconut Oil.
Expeller pressed.
USDA organic.
Refined for medium high heat.
14fl oz 414ml. see more...

• Woow amazing i wanna to try this1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried coconut oil for stretch marks on the thighs? Stret...4 Answers
  • What are some uses for coconut oil? 3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Nothing but love for this stuff i not only do i use it for cooking healthy meals for my family but i also use it as a beauty for my hair and skin works wonder and also helps whiten your teeth " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many uses its beyond 5 stars and I have had the best results with spectrums it's by far my favorite brand for coconut oil! " in 6 reviews
  • "I also use this for a hair mask and leave it in all night and wash it in the morning , it leaves my hair looking so silky !" in 5 reviews
  • "I've been using this throughout my pregnancy for my stretch marks and it works wonders, and you only need a little at a time." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this for so many things #1 I use this for a hot oil treatment for my natural hair and to also style my natural hair #2 to shave it leaves your legs so soft and smooth. " in 5 reviews
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Foodie Expert
Spectrum Coconut Oil Organic, where should I begin about this great and versatile item? It is great for cooking (sautéed veggies, and chicken, as well as good in baked goods. Coconut Oil is an awesome natural face and body moisturizer (great for skin conditions such as eczema, dry lips and skin). This versatile oil is great for your hair (conditioning mask). It can replace other cooking oils. It is expeller pressed and can be liquefied easily from the touch of your hand or putting it in a warm place. I also put coconut oil in when making blender coffee (adds lots of froth), smoothies, baking goods, and cooking. It is also good for dogs as well. I also put coconut oil in when making blender coffee (adds lots of froth), smoothies, baking goods, and cooking. It is also good for dogs as well.
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this product. I use it for my hair mostly. As a mask and to help protect against hair lightening damage before blonding. It helps keep curls defrizzed. It helps with moisture and manageability. I leave it in for one hr and my hair smells so good and is so soft. It mends split ends. I use this product as a skin oil and a cuticle oil. I use this a makeup remover as well. It is great for baking. This is the most universal product in my house. It helps grow out eyebrows and lashes. I use this as a mouthwash. Its called coconut pulling i believe. U swish coconut oil in your mouth and it pulls the plaque out while curing sensitivity and gingivitis. Mix coconut oil with food grade charcoal powder and it can be used as toothpaste or a face mask.
#contest #briogeo
Lucy Z.
Lucy Z.
This is one of my favorite products of all time. Not only can I use it for cooking, but the beauty/skincare uses for it are ENDLESS!

Here are some of my favorite uses for this:
(1) Makeup remover - this becomes liquid at room temperature (or slightly higher than room temperature) so you can just use it on your face/eyes with a cotton ball/cotton pad

(2) Moisturizer - all over my body, especially in the winter!

(3) Cuticle oil - same as above

(4) Hair mask - put it on your hair, leave in shower cap for 30 min, and then rinse out with shampoo!

(5) Diaper rash cream - for babies and adults!

(6) Making DIY soaps - great for adding a fantastic coconut smell!
Molly M.
Molly M.
HIBBING, MN
Foodie Expert
LOVE coconut oil. I used to use coconut oil as a facial cleanser, but I recently stopped due to other issues (it left my face feeling great, but i have had rosacea for a while, and am trying other meds/washes)

I also use coconut oil in my hair about once every two weeks. I take scoopfuls of coconut oil and massage into my scalp ( I suffer from dry scalp ) then, with any left over oil, I run it through the rest of my hair, concentrating mainly on the scalp and the ends-
I let it sit in my hair for a minimum of 1-2 hours, then wash.
I have to wash a few times for my hair to feel "clean" but this is SUCH a treat for your hair!

coconut oil till i die! x
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
You can literally use this for anything! It's amazing. I use it to exfoliate my lips adding sugar, as a hair mask, to shave, moisturizing my skin, makeup remover, moisturizer for the face, mouth wash. It's the best thing you can use. It can even whiten your teeth. Use it first thing when you wake up, swish for 15 min. Don't swallow! Then brush your teeth after wards. Do this everyday for 3 months & you should see a major difference it your teeth! You'll see results within a month. It can be pricey but it lasts a long time! It smells like light coconuts. It has so many great benefits for your body, I repurchase it every time I run out!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
If you haven't jumped on the coconut oil trend it's about time you do. I use this for everything : hair mask , makeup remover, split end smoother, skin moisturizer. You name it I've probably used coconut oil for it and loved it. My boyfriend even used it when he had a dry skin flare because he said it "wasn't too girly". One jar lasts FOREVER and you can clean out and reuse the glass bottle ( it has a pretty gold top).

PRO TIP: Put some coconut oil in your hair before a workout. Not only will it penetrate the follicles better when your scalp heats up but it will keep back fly-aways. YOU'RE GONNA SHOWER ANYWAY (maybe?)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This product is an multi purpose product..you can use to do almost everything with...like removing make up using it as a moisturizer for hair...lip balm as well as a moisturizer for the skin...it also gets rid of fleas and ticks it protects animals....I love this product would recommend it to anyone...#coconut #coconutoil #multipurpose #allnatural #fleaandtick #protectyourhair #protect your animal #itworks #tryit #iloveit.........you can find this product at your local grocery store such as Wal Mart, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Kroger you can even find it at your local pharmacy such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, RealRx,
evelise n.
evelise n.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love coconut oil. There's beyond uses for this amazing product. I use this on my hair once a week to help it grow faster and stay healthier towards the tips.( i keep it in over night, cover it with a bag to keep the humidity inside as it works its magic. And was it out good in the morning and it ends up looking and feeling amazing). I also use it on my nails to help it grow faster. And I've also heard that it helps with removing stretch marks ( i know this because after my mom gave birth to my little brother she used this everyday and night to helpremove them and it actually worked)
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love coconut oil because there are so many benefits to using because it is considered healthy. I prefer the organic coconut oil over the regular due to less chance of additives You can cook with it, which lowers the fat ratio and it also gives food a very distinct flavor. In the world of beauty, coconut oil can be used in hair much like a leave in conditioner, which is great for those with dry or damaged hair. It can also work on dry skin or be used to make a sugar scrub lip treatment that exfoliates the dead skin off the lips. If you haven't tried coconut oil, definitely give it a try.
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.
Foodie Expert
Love love love coconut oil! It literally is a miracle in a jar. You can use it for literally everything too, brushing teeth, hair mask to help repair damaged hair, shaving, lotion! You name it and coconut oil does it! I use it everyday to take off my make up, especially waterproof. It comes right off with no hassle. I shave my legs and under arms with it. Basically I can't say enough good things about it. If you do decided to purchase for beauty uses make sure to get the unrefined virgin kind. It's ok if you get the refined one but it has extra additives that are more so for cooking.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
What are some unusual ways you use this coconut oil?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
How do you use this for your hair to treat it? like do you just use this, or mix it with something? am I making since..? lol. just heard it works wonders but never done it before..
Kim S.
Kim S.
Asheville, NC
Has anyone heard of using coconut oil for 'oil pulling'? I've heard you are supposed to basically swish it around in your mouth and it helps whiten your teeth and increase your mouth health. Can anyone vouch for this?
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can this product be purchased?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Foodie Expert
Where can you find this product?