BY SPECTRUM #3 in Coconut Oil

Spectrum® Organic Coconut Oil.
Expeller pressed.
USDA organic.
Refined for medium high heat.
14fl oz 414ml. see more...

• What do you apply most on your skin. Coconut oil or cream...2 Answers
  • Woow amazing i wanna to try this2 Answers
  • Any curly girls here? What's your favorite hair styling p...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Nothing but love for this stuff i not only do i use it for cooking healthy meals for my family but i also use it as a beauty for my hair and skin works wonder and also helps whiten your teeth " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many uses its beyond 5 stars and I have had the best results with spectrums it's by far my favorite brand for coconut oil! " in 6 reviews
  • "I also use this for a hair mask and leave it in all night and wash it in the morning , it leaves my hair looking so silky !" in 5 reviews
  • "I use this for so many things #1 I use this for a hot oil treatment for my natural hair and to also style my natural hair #2 to shave it leaves your legs so soft and smooth. " in 5 reviews
  • "I've been using this throughout my pregnancy for my stretch marks and it works wonders, and you only need a little at a time." in 5 reviews
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I dont use this for cooking nope! I use this for my hair lol i heard a while back that coconut oil has great benefits to your hair, so i decided to buy it & give it a try! I sometimes use it by itself or with other oils to make a hair mask. I apply it all over my hair leave it on for about 30 min to an hour, i then rinse with shampoo & apply my conditioner, & i must say it does leave my hair smooth frizz free and shiny all the time! I mainly use it to control my frizz i love using coconut oil for my hair 💕
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
I use coconut oil from hair care, skin care, oil pulling to lube and everything in between expect for cooking ***really dislike the taste of it being cooked with*** great product but it does have a strong fragrance. I would give a 5 star review if it wasn't for the smell. To strong and not totally realistic. Seem like a fake added smell. I get mine from the baking isle of pretty much any store. I think the refined one is fragrance free **don't quote me in that**
Natalia R.
I use coconut oil for absolutely everything. To cook my food, to make a dressing, for my hair, skin, face, everything. From head to toes coconut oil is the absolute best and most trust worthy product you can put on and inside your body. It even makes a great lubricant!!! I just love the glow my skin gets from using this product. It's like thanking me, whenever people ask why my skin is so soft I always thank coconut oil! ✨💋
Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
I use this product on everything. So after I moisturize my hair, I use this as a top layer keep the moisture in. I do the same thing on my skin. After a sun burn, I use aloe and then put this on top. If you ever have dry patches from eczema, put this in the refrigerator and put it directly on the skin. It keeps the oil from melting, and creates a cool feeling when being used.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
My family and i have been enjoying this oil that’s forsure! I use it on my belly to prevent any bad stretch marks with my current pregnancy. The consistency is super hydrating and smells very nice. We also use it on our curly hair, recently my husbands been using it for scalp treatments and it’s been amazing. It’s also super nice to cook with we enjoy it a lot!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love using coconut oil I use it for my face sometimes too clean out my makeup and it's good for cooking also it's very natural and healthy and it's not pricey or anything I would buy it again all the time and totally recommend on buying
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Spectrum Coconut Oil Organic Ive recently started to use this oil and Ingot to say I am happily impressed. Works the same as oil but it’s a lot healthier for you. Yay! I’ve used this for my hair as a hair mask and Omg this made my hair silky soft!!! I was so impressed. Definitely recommend for cooking and everything else beauty/haircare.
JAMAIKa H.
fairview
THIS A MUST USE IF YOU HAVE DRY HAIR... coconut oil period helps with a lot and I couldn’t be more happy with this item... yes using this product can bring back heath and life to your hair.. Walmart is where I get this item and to me it’s a very reasonable price
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use coconut oil for cooking, skin, and for hair. I recently started doing treatments to my hair with coconut oil and I love what it has done to my hair. My hair is super dry and I always dye it but the coconut oil has helped my hair regain shine. I would suggest you give the treatment to your hair a try if you have dry damaged hair.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This has so many uses. You can look them up on Pinterest. I use mine for makeup remover, soften my hair, facemasks, oil pulling, cooking and I’m sure I could find more uses. My jar has lasted me all year. It’s a good thing to have around the house. I love how gentle it is on my skin. Especially for that hard to take off waterproof mascara.
Megan Z.
What are some unusual ways you use this coconut oil?
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
How do you use this for your hair to treat it? like do you just use this, or mix it with something? am I making since..? lol. just heard it works wonders but never done it before..
Kim S.
Asheville, NC
Has anyone heard of using coconut oil for 'oil pulling'? I've heard you are supposed to basically swish it around in your mouth and it helps whiten your teeth and increase your mouth health. Can anyone vouch for this?
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can this product be purchased?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I have been wanting to try coconut oil for my hair, face and body, is this a brand I can trust? I'm having problems finding the right one.