BY SPECTRUM

Fire ant killer granules size 7 pounds Fastacting & effective. Kills the queen and colony in 24 hours. Easy to use, sprinkle granules on or around mound and water gently according to package directions. Easy to apply can be used with a broad cast spreader for large areas. Noodor, resealable poly bag. see more...

Amber U.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Unfortunately, I have had to use this. We used to have a really bad ant problem at our apartment. But this works to get rid of them and keep them away! It's a little pricey, but overall worth it to not have to deal with ants all summer long.
Francis S.
We live in a rural area and have red ants all over our property. These granules work really well. Just pour them over the ant hill and come back in a day or two and the colony is gone. I just wish we didn't have so many red ants as they seem to pop up everywhere. These granules are a staple at our home.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
We love this product! Use all the time and works great!! One apply and it kills them!! With small kids we never have to worry about them getting in the ants!! Will continue to buy this product!
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
This is about the only thing that seems to work in our yard, one apply and it kills them dead. Just doesn't last too long will have to apply 2 to 3 times over a summer
Ilea C.
baytown, Tx
Our family does a lot of outdoors stuff during the warmer weather so we don't want ants or anything stopping us. with this product we don't have to worry about it.
Tonya B.
While i was leery of using this product around children and pets I actually use it around the outside of fence so they weren't exposed. I found it highly effective
Missy S.
Oneida, TN
Spectracide Fire Ant Killer works great to eradicate fire ants. It also gets rid of black ants. I use the granules all the time. It works really fast too!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
My husband uses this product every spring. We enjoy BBQ'S and spending time outdoors with the help of this product.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
I don't like any of this stuff. It's just not safe and the packaging even reflects that.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
Works great !! It also gets rid of black ants. I recommend this product to anyone who has bad ants around there house
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this really kill the whole hill? Fire ants are so nasty and if I am going to purchase a product to kill them I really want them to be gone completely!
Suzie J.
Sachse
We had tried several ant killers and this one seems to work the best.