BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSpectro
Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Lightly Scented

Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Lightly Scented

by Spectro

This non-irritating cleanser for blemish-prone skin contains dimethicone to deeply clean pores while a blend of emollients and humectants protect you skins optimal moisture levels. This formula is gentle enough for sensitive skin as it does not contain irritating dyes sodium lauryl sulphate parabens or lanolin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Lightly Scented!
Deesha G.
Kleinburg, ON
Love this product! It’s great for acne. This product makes your skin feel super smooth and doesn’t make it feel dry. I wish the product made your skin feel more clean but overall I would recommend this product and buy this product again.
Zoé G.
Toronto , ON
I’ve been using this cleanser for years now and I will never change it for any other! This cleanser leaves your skin feeling so fresh and gets all the oil off of your face after a long work day. I swear by this product and I 100% recommend !!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver, BC
This is a very effective cleanser. It is gentle on the skin yet very effective. It deep cleans to remove dirt oil and bacteria while protecting the skin. I liked that it did not dry out my skin. This is perfect for the morning or at night. Well priced for the results. My skin has been clearer since using this. I do prefer the unscented cleanser better than this lightly scented one.
Leila L.
Mirabel , QC
This product is a real life saver I really like the fact that it makes my skin so soft and it removes all my blemishes I would improve it by making it foam up a little bit more but other than that I’m really happy with this cleanser!Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Lightly Scented
Jazmine D.
Georgetown, ON
First thing is that I used the Spectro non scented cleanser but it wouldn't let me write a review for that product. Spectro is really nice and gentle on the skin and I don't find it strips my face of its natural oils that being said I like wearing makeup and found that this cleanser won't remove any of it, its best used as a cleanser in the morning when you are already bare faced.
nathalie O.
st-basile le grand, Québec
Have been using this for years and now my kids use it and it’s very gentle , sure it isn’t the best quality but still is a very good product
Raman B.
Vancouver, BC
The best facial cleanser for oily and dry skin. It is gentle enough to use daily and wont dry out your skin.
Jackie D.
This product is great for blemish skin it is dermatologist recommended and is not a heavy product. It’s texture is light and jell like it is quick and easy for a cleanser and have been using it for years.
Meghan G.
Edmonton, AB
I find this product very gentle and since using it I have noticed since using it my blemishes have really been at a minimum. The only issue i have is it doesn't remove eye makeup as well. I still have to go over with eye make up remover.
Stephanie L.
Sudbury
I have been using spectro since I was thirteen years old and have never looked back. I love the fact that it's a gel so it doesnt lather and it makes your face feel squeaky clean

Looking for your answer?