Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Fragrance-Free uploaded by MJ S.Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin, Fragrance-Free uploaded by Kelsey H.

BY SPECTRO

A gentle non-irritating cleanser specifically formulated for acne prone or blemish prone skin. Also a good choice for skin that is normal to oily. Deep cleans to remove impurities such as dirt oil and bacteria while protecting your skins natural moisture barrier. Use morning and night as part of your skin care routine to help maintain clear healthy-looking skin. Penetrates pores to remove dirt oil and bacteria that can cause acne Purifies tones Gentle non-irritating For sensitive skin Free from potentially irritating ingredients such as fragrance dyes sodium sulfates parabens and lanolin Soap-free Softens smoothes skinpH balanced to skin Non-comedogenic see more...

• I have been using this for about seven days now and it looks like...2 Answers
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
Love how fast this clears up my blemishes! I find a lot of acne targeted products to be very drying but I don't have that issue with this. My only frustration is that it doesn't remove any makeup at all so I have to use a gentle face wash to remove makeup or cleansing wipes and then I can use this afterwards otherwise it smears makeup all over. I usually use this first thing in the morning only for that exact reason. Still giving it 5 stars because it does such an amazing job clearing up my hormonal acne.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This is a very effective cleanser. It is gentle on the skin yet very effective. It deep cleans to remove dirt oil and bacteria while protecting the skin. I liked that it did not dry out my skin. This is perfect for the morning or at night. Well priced for the results. My skin has been clearer since using this.
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
I buy Spectro cleanser for my teenage son. We were using another product that really didn't help so I turned to Spectro. It really helped with blackheads. He still has some but not nearly as much and they're not as big. Love that it is fragrance free and gentle. I use it from time to time as well and am really impressed.
Eilish K.
Have been using this product for a few years now. Growing up, everyone in my life always commented on my acne. I tried prescription pills and creams, every brand imaginable, and absolutely nothing worked. Then when I was about 15 i was recommended spectro and it completely changed my skin! I still get breakouts from time to time, but overall my skin is sooo much healthier
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
This is my favourite cleanser ever. It gets rid of blemishes and prevents them so quickly. I use it morning and night and it has been a world of difference from my last cleaner. Even if you don’t have acne, but just a few blemishes- get this! It will change your life!
Carly P.
Carleton Place, ON
I always keep a bottle of Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin in my shower! I use it daily after using my daily scrub, and it helps keep my skin blemish free, clean and clear! It has no fragrance, and it is able to be used on sensitive skin!
Melanie C.
Love this so much! This is the secret to clear skin. I have been using this for 5 years since I was 11 and ever since then, I have never seen a pimple or any acne on my skin. By far the best cleanser I have ever used and is very easy and time efficient to use.
Jade R.
London, ON
This is the fort facial cleanser I ever used and I love it. It's so smooth and simple to apply and rinse off. I found it was very effective though my partner doesn't like it. I'd recommend it to a friend with acne prone skin!
Jessica F.
Burlington
I’ve been using this gentle gel cleanser for like 18 years and it’s always done me right, keeps my skin clear and retaining its natural moisture. Doesn’t really remove makeup though, so be prepared to use multiple cleansers.
Shelby D.
Sault Ste, ON
I am only giving this product 4 stars because it does work well for my oily skin without causing redness but it does so with some pretty harsh chemical ingredients so I am not sure the results are worth it in my opinion. I would not buy again simply because I can get the same results with gentler, more natural products. If chemicals do not bother you than this product works really well and is extremely cost effective/affordable.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
I have been using this for about seven days now and it looks like my acne is getting worse. I'm also pretty stressed out which may be the cause of the breakouts. I don't want to blame the cleanser if it's the stress. Have any of you experienced this cleanser getting worse before getting better? Should I go back to my Neutrogena acne wash? Thank you!