Spectrastone Special Green Aquarium Gravel for Freshwater Aquariums, 5-Pound Bag

BY SPECTRASTONE

Breanne D.
Mount Holly, NJ
Got these for my fish and I loved the way the green rocks made the tank look. It gave it a cool green tint and it really brightened up the tank.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
This is really cool but there's also one in hot pink that looks awesome, I think they also have it in blue but the pink is my favorite.
Meredith W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love how these rocks really light up my brother's aquarium. It seems to not phase the fish, but it still looks really cool!
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
I like this gravel. It's not hard to keep clean and it makes my tank look very interseting.
Roseanna g.
Love these they even glo under black lights for my fishes its very a cool effect.
JoAnne S.
I like these 5 pounds green rocks. it gives it a nice green glow in the water.
Olivia P.
Naugatuck, CT
I love these their so cool. I have this for my tank and it really makes it pop!