BY SPECTRACIDE

Spectracide Weed and Grass Killer provides a powerful performance by killing over 155 types of weeds to the root. Visible weed-killing action as fast as 3 hours. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I used to buy this stuff to refill my sprayer with. The price was good and the stuff works. It never lasted as long as I would like though. I tried something different this last time though that seems to be working better, keeps weeds away longer, so I am not sure I will be buying it again.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
I use this product monthly! This is better than any expensive product out there. Way cheaper and works a lot faster. It works within 24 hours and by 48 hours most weeds are dead. Better than roundup and anything else compared to it. The only weed killer I will use from here on out.

sara c.
Este producto es un herbicida no selectivo que matará cualquier vegetación contactado. Entra en las plantas a través de las hojas y se mueve hacia abajo a las raíces . Esto garantizará que toda la planta se elimina. Es un producto de calidad y muy eficaz.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
We rotate this with another competing product, but we find that the depth of penetration of this brand doesn't seem to be as good as other brands. Some weeks will die, but they grow back quicker.
Diana W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I use this on the weeds in my driveway cracks and it works great. I got it at Lowes in a big bottle with a. Sprayer. It was a pretty good price compared to other weed and grass killers.
Brad C.
Appalachia, VA
Took about a week for full effect to take place. Nothing lived that was sprayed. Definitely worth buying the concentrated version. Have patients and it's worth the value
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Just used this product on my driveway where grass and weeds were coming through the cracks, put it on and a few hrs later they were all dead.. Works great
Debra M.
Orosi, CA
The tall weeds growing in the yard are so annoying. This formula is great to get rid of them quick. The weed and grass will not grow back.
Gabby H.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this carefully but it seeped too deep into the ground and killed other surrounding plants - would not recommend using in the garden.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Going to use on some fox tails. The price was reasonable. Way better than paying vet bills to remove the foxtails!