BY SPECTRACIDE #17 in Pest Control

Control troublesome wasps and hornets from more than 25 away with Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer. This effective formula knocks down flying and stinging insects. The non-foaming formula also permeates nests to eliminate wasps and hornets within the nest as well. Water based. Non staining. Quick and effective control against wasps and hornets. 27-foot spray - Control stinging insects from afar. Kills on contact to knock insects down immediately. Permeates nests to kill insects within. Continues to kill insects returning to nest after spraying. Works on yellow jackets tent caterpillars and scorpions as well. 20 Oz. can. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Debbie H.
08754
This is the only brand of Wasp and Hornet spray we will use in our yard. We have tried other brands over the years but this is the only brand that truly works and keeps working. With small children playing in the yard it is important to get it right the first time si this brand is the only brand we trust.
Dianna G.
This took care of yellow jackets that had made their home under our deck. It cost about $4 at our local Home Depot. We used half the can over two nights, but haven’t seen them back
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have always had a big problem withwasp and hornets in my yard. My kids would always get chased or stung by one every time they were outside I purchased  Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Spray from the local feed store. It has a nice scent and is a non-foaming spray that can spray a flying and insect up to 27 feet away. It knocks down a wasp or hornet instantly and permeates nest to kill insects within and continues to kill any insects returning to the nest after its been sprayed.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I can't live without this stuff during this time of the year. It was only about $2-3 at my local Walmart. It has a long spray range so you don't have to get super close to the wasp to hit it. The only downside is that a lot comes out at once and it's really powerful so if you have bad aim then you may miss the wasp and hit a nearby plant or animal, so be careful where you spray. It kills the bug on contact though so you don't have to worry about it flying straight at you after spraying. I would definitely buy it again, I couldn't live with out! I tried a cheaper brand once and it wasn't as powerful nor was the spray range as good. This is perfect for my needs.
Christi C.
NORRISTOWN, PA
For some strange reason the earth contains these major wasps. Like 3 inches of evil. They come from the ground and they have the intent to murder... After trying a bunch of different sprays I finally found a match. Spectracide really does kill on contact and can take out a nest in no time. Very happy with this and I have already stocked up for any future battles. Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Spray
Aubrey O.
Monroe, GA
Wasp and Hornet spray has proven very useful multiple times not only to quickly eliminate wasps and hornets, as well as yellow jackets, but it also has an outstanding range, keeping me far from the nest. I am highly allergic to wasps but when a truck that's been sitting for years needs moved, Wasp and Hornet spray has proved to be my best friend.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This product is everything! During the summer we get wasp nest by our front door. Couple of sprays on the nest and the wasps and they'he dead. I even love this product more because it's a wasp and hornet spray but you can kill spiders and ants with it too!
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
Living in Virginia we get huge wasp nests, and this certainly does the trick. It's best to go after the hives at night and make sure you stand a few feet away as the sprayer definitely can reach. We only had to spray once and made sure the nest was gone, they never came back. The bottle was about $4 at Target and we made sure we really sprayed good.
Amber P.
This product is my saving grace in the summertime. They’re always wasp at like to come around my front door and it was perfect to have this can of spray to be able to kill the wasps at my door. I also enjoy using it to spray the hornets nest when they start to build a nest around my house. It has a long spray distance
Ruhi S.
Does this product really help