Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier comes with an Accushot Continuous Power Sprayer. Use the product indoors and as an outdoor foundation treatment to help keep insects from invading your home. The water-based, clear formula leaves no oily residue and leaves no odor. This product kills on contact and provide up to 12 month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces.

Do you think this works ?
Start your review of Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380!
How would you rate this product?
Memphis
Second gallon I have bought. This product is not as adv22ertised. Pretty heavy infestation. Reason I bought 2nd gallon. I Directly sprayed several roaches with it. Captured them in a jar with no food or water. Three days later they were still alive. Added food and water to the jar they are healthy as ever after four more days. My infestation has bloomed. You would figure after a month of daily spraying it would knock them back at least a little. Only desd ones I see is what I swat with a fly swatter.
Fort Riley, KS
I cannot sing enough praises to this product. When we moved to Kansas, we encountered SO many spiders! Inside, outside, you name it! This is the only thing that worked for those huge wolf spiders and brown recluses. This specific bottle comes with an attachment to reach further spots like wasps nests. It works instantly! I spray every few months inside and out and haven’t seen a thing since. It’s so affordable too.
Surprise, AZ
Uugghhh we had a nasty sugar ant issue a while back but this stuff handled it immediately. I also live in AZ and use this as a preventative for creepy crawlers, and I will say I have never seen one inside our house (the sugar ants have not returned). Also this spray bottle is so easy and convenient to use.
we use this just around the walls inside and outside and we don’t have any trouble for at least 6 months, it works wonders during the summer because we live where centipedes get inside, we spray it once and they are gone, nothing else would get rid of them.
Glennville, GA
Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380 uploaded by Alondra Z.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This will be my favorite best bug stop last 2 years i used to get alot of big spider inside my house so i bought this spray and i spray all around windows and doors and cracks every where guess what, i havent seen a spider since then im really happy with this product
Fort collins, CO
We usually spray in the spring and again in late summer when the ants are at their worst. I have tried going more natural routes, but the ants here are like super ants and sometimes ya gotta has something stronger. This will get the job done
Hamiltin
I feel like this product doesnt do what its intended to do and if it does at all it doesn't last as long as it says its supposed to. Living close to people this is supposed to keep us pest free and it doesnt do the best doing so.
Wichita , KS
I use this bug stop every six months in my house and around the outside as a preventative barrier to keep bugs out and maintain a bug free home. I’ve never had any issues with this formula or the sprayer that comes with it.
Wentzville, MO
We treat our house with the bug spray/sprayer. It’s nice because you don’t have to buy a separate sprayer and mix the fluid. It keeps bugs out and when we start to notice them again, we just spray again and they are fine again.
Leesville, LA
Not very affective at keeping bugs at bay. I’ve been struggling with a serious ant problem in my yard. This product did not seem to phase them at all. Didn’t seem to affect the spiders in the garage either.