Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier comes with an Accushot Continuous Power Sprayer. Use the product indoors and as an outdoor foundation treatment to help keep insects from invading your home. The water-based, clear formula leaves no oily residue and leaves no odor. This product kills on contact and provide up to 12 month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces.

Do you think this works ?
Start your review of Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380!
How would you rate this product?
Indian Trail, NC
This stuff kills and gets rid of everything. We had a fire ant problem and I sprayed the yard with it and they were gone. I've also found spiders in my garage and a dter spraying with this they were gone
Katy, TX
I spray this inside and outside of my house every 6 months. I have never seen live bugs in my house in 4 years. Pest control has told me as long as bugs are dead it means the barrier is working.
Marrero, LA
Doesn't work for the time it says. Works about 2 weeks before I sprayed again. Was using it for spiders. It stopped them for about two to three weeks, then I had to spray again.
My husband swears by this,ig is the o nly spray that we have used over and over outside around doors and windows especially to control stubborn ants and always at a low price.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've found that other product brands work longer than this does.  FOr the money spent, I'll continue buying other brands that keep bugs away for a longer period of time.
Rowan
Used this in our house.  We have had an ant problem.  It seems to work pretty good.  Not sure we have located where the ants are coming in from.  If so, it might work great.  It did work in the waste basket area under the sink.
Hudson
Very very well-priced I bought at home depot and love it it kills on Contact and keeps my sugar ants at bay last a long time and even works after sitting for the winter
Corpus Christi, TX
Had a housing authority inspector recommend this product and haven't went back to the brand I previously used before. It does the job of getting rid of unwanted pests!
Dover
It's a very good product to keep unwanted insects out of your home. When I first move in a place it's the first thing I do. And every six months as maintainance.
Papillion, NE
I was hopeful with this product having good reviews, but unfortunately it didn’t help too much with the bugs in my area. It killed some, but many were left and the price of the product I was disappointed with the effects. Will not buy again.