Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier comes with an Accushot Continuous Power Sprayer. Use the product indoors and as an outdoor foundation treatment to help keep insects from invading your home. The water-based, clear formula leaves no oily residue and leaves no odor. This product kills on contact and provide up to 12 month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces.

Do you think this works ?
Start your review of Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380!
How would you rate this product?
Spanish Fork, UT
I HATE BUGS!!! I use this all the time, way more than I need. It works so well that you can use it once and be done for the season, but of course with my fear I use it all the time. Once it’s dry I allow my pets outside and they’ve never had an issue. Within a couple days we see dead bugs everywhere proving it works like a charm.
Sparta, WI
Very effective product. We only have to use this twice a year inside and outside of our home to keep out all unwanted bugs.  The price is ok for the amount that you get. There really isn't much of a pleasant scent and you have to becareful when applying it to the areas where you are at because it is a pesticide.
W Lafayette, IN
We use this every Spring to spray for bugs.  We love that it stops the bugs from invading our home.  We have gotten it from our local hardware store.  It always works like a charm.  There are some spots that we had to redo though.  I would recommend it and will buy it again.
Strongsville , OH
I love the outdoors but I hate bags so I use this to stay away it’s super affective it won’t disappoint you the sand is amazing and pleasant and I bought this at Walmart and I would of course buy it again
This stuff really does keep the bugs out. We spray the perimeter of our home on the outside and the inside. And we don't see bugs for months! We live more toward a rural area. So, there are plenty of bugs to keep out!
Dallas, GA
We’ve been using Spectracide Pest Control for few years. We spray around the outside of the house every few months. I am impressed at how well it works at keeping the bugs at bay. I would recommend this product.
marmora
Great product great smell not over kill, I don’t think it kills on contact because I tried it had to soak bug and it still ran away , not bad priced bought at Walmart , not sure it’s affordable. But not the best
Woodville
Use this frequently around my house as a perimeters . It’s stops spiders and roaches and other critters from getting in my house or in my walls . We don’t use it inside though too strong but it very effective 👍
Excellent product! We were struggling with some outside invaders and to avoid costly pest control fees we decided to give this product a try. It has worked great and was super easy to use. Worth the purchase!
Sometimes we get ants on our patio. This seems to keep them out of the house and appears to be effective. We do however, have to be careful with our pets being around when we use it. It doesn't have a very pleasant smell, but it is after all bug spray.