Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlSpectracide
Pest Control 13 gal Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380

Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380

by Spectracide

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier comes with an Accushot Continuous Power Sprayer. Use the product indoors and as an outdoor foundation treatment to help keep insects from invading your home. The water-based, clear formula leaves no oily residue and leaves no odor. This product kills on contact and provide up to 12 month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces.

i have an ant problem but i have cats how do i safely get rid of the ants?
Do you think this works ?
Start your review of Spectracide Pest Control 1.3 gal. Bug Stop Accushot Sprayer HG-96380!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle R.
Homestead, FL
Muy buen producto is life changing. Me encanta todo de el y mas el punto de que me hace feliz que es muy bueno para mi cuerpo y mi salud. Lo amo
Jenn F.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Works great for at home pest control. Convenient sprayer is detachable and fast reaching. Spray stream easily reaches high places and narrow sprayer fits in tight places. Spray all perimeters, windows, doorways, baseboards and patio perimeters to control insects all year.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep this and use in and around my home to keep a bug barrier! Helps maintain a defense against pests
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Me resultó tambn muy efectivo lo recomiendo mucho, yo estaba preocupada por que habiamos encontrado chinches en cama de mi niño y desaparecieron con este producto
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is great for spraying around the notion of our house as a precautionary spray. We use it if something decides to get into our basement which is above ground.
Don D.
Memphis
Second gallon I have bought. This product is not as adv22ertised. Pretty heavy infestation. Reason I bought 2nd gallon. I Directly sprayed several roaches with it. Captured them in a jar with no food or water. Three days later they were still alive. Added food and water to the jar they are healthy as ever after four more days. My infestation has bloomed. You would figure after a month of daily spraying it would knock them back at least a little. Only desd ones I see is what I swat with a fly swatter.
Jessica  F.
Wichita, KS
I use this bug stop every six months in my house and around the outside as a preventative barrier to keep bugs out and maintain a bug free home. I’ve never had any issues with this formula or the sprayer that comes with it.
Kaylee R.
Leesville, LA
Not very affective at keeping bugs at bay. I’ve been struggling with a serious ant problem in my yard. This product did not seem to phase them at all. Didn’t seem to affect the spiders in the garage either.
Allison C.
Memphis, TN
I didn’t like this one because frankly, I live in an apartment in the Southeastern region of the United States. It was ineffective for the roach problem I am dealing with, and I feel that the active ingredient is something that these pests are immune to. For me, this product has had no long or short term killing effect on roaches at all. I wouldn’t spend another dime on this one.
Shariyka R.
The local Walmart was out of the usual pest control so I tried Spectracide Pest Control. The bug spray works indoors and outdoors. The spray applicator makes it easy to protect your home from bugs. Spectracide lasts months and I would buy this again.