Spectracide HG-96098 Bug Stop Home Barrier Ready to Use Pest Control , 1-Gallon, Pack of 1

BY SPECTRACIDE #73 in Pest Control

Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
I was having an issue with stink bugs. Especially around my vegetables and herbs. Granted I didn't spray on the food we were going to eat but I did spray the perimeter and it did help...slowly. I also had an issue of rolly pollys and it didn't do anything to get rid of them hence why it's not 5 stars. The rolly pollys enjoyed my fresh basil way more than I would have liked! Didn't please me
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
I LOVE THIS ENTIRE BRAND!! We used this when we lived in Alabama to keep the bugs out, and now that we rent the house out, we pay for quarterly pest control. This really did as good of a job as professional pest control. We did however also use the lawn spray that you hook up to the hose, and spray it on the lawn. These 2 product combined, worked like magic!
Leigh R.
So bug spraying is a 'honey do' job in my house. My husband is happy with this product and had continued to buy it since we moved into our house 5 years ago. It must be super easy to use because my husband comes from a family of hiring out the exterminating and he doesn't complain about this particular chore.
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
My husband used this product in and outside our home from unwanted insects invading our home. We don't see insects until he sprays then you see them dead on the floor or ground. They hide real well but this spray finds them. We don't smell the fume from the spray but it does the job well!!!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
I got such horrible anxiety because it seemed like my home was being taken over by spiders and ants. I felt like I couldn't live there anymore! I ended up going to the store and buying Spectracide and spraying it EVERYWHERE. I haven't seen a bug in over 2 months!
Brittany H.
I use this every year to keep most bugs away from my home. It has helped keep them from coming in my house and has keep the yard mostly but free. I would recommend to anyone in search of something to spray along the outside of house and windows for a good price.
Alicia F.
Greensboro , NC
My husband and my dad use this every year around the house. They use it around the perimeter inside and out actually and it is very effective. We buy this at Walmart and never have trouble finding it. We rarely see any errant bugs or spiders in the house.
Andrea H.
Super awesome! We just moved to a new house and kept seeing spiders! Got this and boom! Stopped coming around! Also feel like it stopped wasps because since we sprayed haven't seen as many around and we were seeing a lot? Maybe they don't like it either
Emily C.
Columbia, KY
Excellent to rid your house of pesky bugs! I have issues with cave crickets and spiders in my basement. I spray all over the basement around all the window seals and doors in my home once a month. Works wonders! Keeps the bugs out before they come in!
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
I purchased this product because with recent rains I had a problem with bugs coming into my home. I found that it doesn't "kill on contact" as stated. What had me sold was the "12 month protection". I found that protection only lasted a week at best.