BY SPECTRACIDE

Electrically Non-Conducting Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 47,100 Volts 2 Instant Kill 3 Up to 20 ft Jet Spray 4 Non-Arcing Formula Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
This stuff took out a wasp problem that we had been dealing with for two years. They kept coming back but this stuff destroyed their nest
Erin T.
This products works great! We keep a can in our garage all the time. I love how far it reaches and almost kills the bug on contact.  It is priced well.
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
This stuff is powerful! I'm not usually one to use products full of chemicals, but where I live we are overcome with wasps. They make their nests all over our property. This stuff shoots 10+ feet and kills those worthless jerks instantly. Now that we have a busy 2-year-old running around, I'm even more diligent with keeping the nests at bay. This stuff works for sure!
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Sorry wasps and bees I have no love for you on my house! This spray reached the hives that other sprays couldn't reach and got rid of them. It's kept them away all summer and now I can sleep safe knowing they aren't in my house anymore. In case you were wondering and before you start getting mad I kill bees my husband and daughter are highly allergic to bee stings and as long as the bees aren't on/in my house I could care less but when I find bees and wasps in my house they gotta go!
cathy r.
well im about to be on my 5th can,wasp are everywhere this year,in my shed,under porches,around eaves you nanme it,but the wasp spray works pretty good although if the cones are not knocked down they will pick up where they left off. really hope to be done with them soon because the spray is expensive.i will continue using the product though and think anyone with wasp problems should try it.
Elizabeth S.
This stuff works. It has a long range spray and it kills them dead in a few seconds! Great product!
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
We get wasps bad during the spring and summer. This works great and has a long shot so you do not have to get close to the nests!
Emma T.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome product the hornets come down immediately; sometimes i even feel bad because they really do die
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This will stop the wasp dead in its tracks. It shoots a strong steady stream which allows for pinpoint accuracy. I'm highly allergic so we keep a can of this on hand. The smell is pretty strong but it works!!
Debbie C.
Nolensville, TN
Wasps are aggressive, nasty creatures. Spray them dead in an instant with a clean shot every time!