BY SPECTRACIDE

Electrically Non-Conducting Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 47,100 Volts 2 Instant Kill 3 Up to 20 ft Jet Spray 4 Non-Arcing Formula Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley P.
Byhalia, MS
In the spring we had a terrible wasp problem. To the point they were coming in the house. We sprayed all around the house with this product and have had no further problems.
Tone K.
Marshall , VA
We live in the countryside and go this several bottles of this stuff every season. It works great.
Ravinder K.
I use this guy to take the wasps out of my backyard it would works really eell
Sarah  P.
Perfect to always have on hand. Get rid of them fast and easy.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I keep this in my garage. We have a lot of wasps and dobbers around my area. Kills on contact. Love it.
veronica m.
It sure does work, we use it because for some reason we tend to have wasp by our door... i don't know what is made it of but it sure works
kevin c.
Fenton, MO
Works great and with the jet can even reach the eaves of the roof of a two story home. Plus the jet helps you keep some distance from lower lying nests
Brenda H.
Warren, AR
Spectracide wasp and hornet killer will get those bad boys every time in just a few minutes.
Drew E.
Macon, GA
Effective at killing flying insects on contact. Foam spray is highly accurate and requires very little product.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
Never had a bad experience with this product and I think that says a lot when your dealing with stinging insects. I wouldn't use anything else.