Spectracide Commercial Wasp & Hornet Killer, 18 oz

by Spectracide

Electrically Non-Conducting Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 47,100 Volts 2 Instant Kill 3 Up to 20 ft Jet Spray 4 Non-Arcing Formula Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spectracide Commercial Wasp & Hornet Killer, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Winona, MN
This is the only thing we've found that truly kills on contact. I love how far it sprays and how.quick it works
Macon, GA
Effective at killing flying insects on contact. Foam spray is highly accurate and requires very little product.
Works rat. Just used it this week. Did the job in eliminating these dangerous pests. Not a fan of the smell.
Clarksville, TN
Seems to work well. I've had wasp nest outside my front door and this has gotten rid of it really quickly.
Columbus , OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Had to use this a few times and it worked well! I would deffently recommend this to anyone who needs it!
Portland, OR
God bless this product I am so afraid of flying giant bugs and recently they have gotten bigger I think?
Edinburg, TX
Awesome product the hornets come down immediately; sometimes i even feel bad because they really do die
Seffner, FL
I keep this in my garage. We have a lot of wasps and dobbers around my area. Kills on contact. Love it.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This stuff is great! It kills the bugs with little effort and doesn't leave an annoying smell behind!
This stuff works. It has a long range spray and it kills them dead in a few seconds! Great product!

Looking for your answer?