BY SPECTRACIDE #77 in Pest Control

Electrically Non-Conducting Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 47,100 Volts 2 Instant Kill 3 Up to 20 ft Jet Spray 4 Non-Arcing Formula Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. see more...

Paige B.
Greenville , OH
It really wasn’t that strong and we had a major bee problem, didn’t kill them off like I thought it should. Took multiple different attempts and then in the end my husband had to create his own concoction. Only good thing was the price
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
This stuff is great! In fact I used it today. Was cutting grass and a whole bunch of wasps came flying at me. I did get stung once, but then I grabbed my spray and got rid of those suckers!!!!
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Sorry wasps and bees I have no love for you on my house! This spray reached the hives that other sprays couldn't reach and got rid of them. It's kept them away all summer and now I can sleep safe knowing they aren't in my house anymore. In case you were wondering and before you start getting mad I kill bees my husband and daughter are highly allergic to bee stings and as long as the bees aren't on/in my house I could care less but when I find bees and wasps in my house they gotta go!
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
This stuff is powerful! I'm not usually one to use products full of chemicals, but where I live we are overcome with wasps. They make their nests all over our property. This stuff shoots 10+ feet and kills those worthless jerks instantly. Now that we have a busy 2-year-old running around, I'm even more diligent with keeping the nests at bay. This stuff works for sure!
Malori C.
Bryant
I don't know what happened to this product. I use to swear by this stuff it would kill em on the spot. Now you gotta spray and run cause it's gonna take them about 10 mins to die and that's only if you just about soaked them in it too. It's like they gotta drowned in it now and instead of a liquid spray it's more like foam now.
Kristal F.
This! This knocks the wasp down!!! Shoots long ranges so you don't have to get close to the wasp. I demolished a wasp nest the size of a large grapefruit with this product. I was plenty far away and the spray kills the insect. Even a small amount will knock them down.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Purchased this product to kill wasp. The product works quickly and effectively. The costs is reasonable for a good, effective product. Smells chemical and does not have a long residual. It is effective and would purchase again.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This will stop the wasp dead in its tracks. It shoots a strong steady stream which allows for pinpoint accuracy. I'm highly allergic so we keep a can of this on hand. The smell is pretty strong but it works!!
Ashley P.
Byhalia, MS
In the spring we had a terrible wasp problem. To the point they were coming in the house. We sprayed all around the house with this product and have had no further problems.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Our house is in the woods with cedar siding so we have a huge wasp problem come spring and summer. This stuff works great so they are dive bombing us every time we go in and out of the house. We have tried a lot of products to catch wasps but nothing helps. This helps kill them fast and get rid of the nest and the smell quickly so they don't come back.