BY SPECTRACIDE

Electrically Non-Conducting Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 47,100 Volts 2 Instant Kill 3 Up to 20 ft Jet Spray 4 Non-Arcing Formula Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Our house is in the woods with cedar siding so we have a huge wasp problem come spring and summer. This stuff works great so they are dive bombing us every time we go in and out of the house. We have tried a lot of products to catch wasps but nothing helps. This helps kill them fast and get rid of the nest and the smell quickly so they don't come back.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I actually just purchased a bottle of this from WalMart. I think it works great, the scent is not too overpowering which you do find in some other pestacides. It has a great nozzle that gives you a direct line of spray instead of just going everywhere. It is very direct. and works quickly.
Julie C.
Julie C.
A very useful product! Pests in the wrong spot can totally be a hassle! A great way to get rid of them from where they don't belong. I was able to get this from home depot. Very affordable and effective. Will buy again if needed. Helped a lot and easy to use!
Stephen F.
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
Bought the local store out of Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer! Very effective! We have wasps all over the farm and I found a hornet nest bigger than a 5 gal bucket in the barn. Spectracide does the work and kills on contact! Would recommend to everyone!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Very pleased with this product. It quickly kills bees and is a great price for the value. We purchased this from Walmart and have been very pleased. I would highly reccomed this product as it is effective and affordable. It gets the job done quickly.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Lonoke, AR
We get rid wasps in my home every year this is the only product that I like using because my husband is highly allergic do wasp and bee stings I recommend it to everyone thank you for having this product available to the me the consumer
Katie F.
Katie F.
Wasps have lately decided that our yards are the places to be, so we've been using this wasp spray with great results. Now that the wasps and their nests are gone, I feel much safer letting my kids play outside.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
My favorite wasp killer. One spray is all it takes to knock them to the ground, which is really important when dealing with angry, pain-inflicting insects!!!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
This is a nice product to get rid of wasp and hornets. It has a long shoot spray so you can be a safer distance from getting stung. Work very good.
Jerri B.
Jerri B.
My kids tree house has been getting wasp in it this year and I can reach the neat to get rid of it but this works great to hit those high spots