BY SPECTRACIDE

Spectracide Bug Stop Concentrate: Use indoors and outdoors Non-staining Low odor see more...

Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used this product on my patio (half cement, half wood) on all surfaces. I sprayed everything down in a hot sunny day about 6 weeks ago. I had moths, beetles, and Formosa termites, as well as mosquitos and this handled them all, and still is weeks later, even after a lot of rain.
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
You want to get rid of bugs both inside and outside this is the product to use. I spray inside along the baseboard, around windows and doors. Outside i go along the house spray every 6 month and you are pest and bug free. I use to have a lots of issues but no more.
Lori Y.
Girard
It works very well for bugs like flies, fleas, spiders, and such. However this product does nothing to eradicate sugar ants. We have mounds and mounds of them outside our foundation in the sandy soil and in my potted plants and this did nothing to even slow them down. Otherwise I use this as a perimeter spray up high (we have free range chickens) and also perimeter inside the house in spring and fall. I coordinate to where we will be gone for extended time to account for any fumes after applying inside. works great for price-real value compared to Ortho and I think it actually works better!
Angel E.
Bluefield
I always look for this brand every spring. We live in a rural area and ants and spiders always find there way into our house. One spray around our doors and windows and it keeps them out.
Amanda B.
Independence, IA
The Spectracide Bug Stop Concentrate was easy to mix up. It didn't have a very strong smell which is nice. I picked this up at Walmart. I also got a bottle to mix it in there. I like that it's a concentrate because it wastes less packaging. I would buy this again. It did a good job killing bugs.
Danielle P.
Caryville, TN
Spectracide Bug Stop is great for spraying around the doors and on the porches to keep bugs from getting in the house in the first place! I use it a few times a year and it helps keep everything out (except stinkbugs). I make sure it's always on hand and I'd recommend it to anyone who hates bugs as much as I do.
Tina C.
We had some pretty heavy rains that caused a out of control ant problem around or house. We tried several different methods and nothing worked! They would just come back and seemed worse. We used this just once and I'm telling you this stuff works! No more ant problems, keeping this stuff on hand.
peggy g.
Mableton, GA
Spectracide Bug Stop is a wonderful product and one to be trusted. You can rely on the pest problem going away after you use Spectracide Bug Stop. I have been using this product for quite some time and always have wonderful results. I would recommend this product to anyone with pest problems.
Mary M.
I was having a problem with ticks went to walmart and bought some of this stuff read the directions on how to mix it was really easy to use and mixed it in my sprayer. The ticks quickly disappeared con if you have pets please read packaging carefully!
lori c.
Dad brought this product we haven't used it yet.dad brought this product we haven't used it yet.dad brought this product we haven't used it yetdad brought this product we haven't used it yet..dad brought this product we haven't used it yet.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Will this keep the spider webs and all other patio bugs of my aloe and other plants???